Happy Birthday, Aylstra Illianniis

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Happy Birthday, Aylstra Illianniis

Post by Bhaern Quel »

May your day be blessed.
Shriastae Tivale
Maid
Maid

Re: Happy Birthday, Aylstra Illianniis

Post by Shriastae Tivale »

Normally I'd honor the old tradition among my friends to give extremely suggestive and highly inappropriate happy birthday eCards. But I don't think I wanna get on the mods' bad sides less than a week after joining the site. :P

Happy birthday anyway.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Shriastae Tivale":2gedta6o]Normally I'd honor the old tradition among my friends to give extremely suggestive and highly inappropriate happy birthday eCards. But I don't think I wanna get on the mods' bad sides less than a week after joining the site. :P

Happy birthday anyway.[/quote:2gedta6o]

Hard to get on bad side of moderators here, Shir'le appears very liberal though of course there are limits even the High Priestess has. ;) .
Irennan
Champion

Post by Irennan »

Happy Birthday, Alystra.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Happy Birthday Alystra and may all the joy of the world be visited upon you and your loved ones. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Happy Birthday Aylstra. ^^
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Thanks, all. Sometimes it's the little things like this that help me get through a bad day. not the b-day; that was okay. Had to work, but that's pretty normal for me. When you work in service dealing with the public, you learn to get used to it. Fortunately, I had the next two days off. But yesterday was pretty hairy. Had a monthly inspection from our apartment management, which went well, but afterward, I went to wake the hubby for his pain meds, shot, and breakfast (he's diabetic, and is starting to get some of the bad side-effects) only to find that he would not wake up or respond to voice, shaking, etc. Ended up calling an ambulance and taking him to the hospital. According to the EMT's, his blood glucose had plummeted to > 30, which is BAD. Spent four hours in the hospital, taking blood, getting him back up to normal, and getting food in him, before we finally got to go home. The rest of the evening was better, but neither of us slept at all, and this morning, I had some hip pain on the walk to work, and some issues with a co-worker with me in drive-thru who kept walking away from her post constantly (getting a drink, going to bathroom, chatting with the people on front counter, etc.) thus leaving me to keep doing her job AND mine. I wanted to shoot or strangle her, or at least chain her to the cash drawer....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

happy birthday!!!
sorry its late...*offers chocolate and cookies*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~