...and the wolf howled at it's last moon...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

...and the wolf howled at it's last moon...

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

I am sad to say (well, not really), that Rooky had a...incident...with the gerbils in the Pet Shop she works now.

It seems that all 500 gerbils escaped from they're cages. The same pack of rabid gerbils made her fall from the first floor and injure her arm. she suffered no extreme injuries, and the arm that was broken is the right one, so she'll still be able to draw and write, but not in the possition to do so.

She will need to stay in the hospital for at least three weeks, before she get's better.
She asked me, very politely (wich made me wory eaven more for her help, since she really did ask me...and not force me...and she was polite...) to transfer any messages form her to you or vice versa. I'll aslo be taking any MSN calls you might give...I'll not be checking her PM's so...No point...

Anyways, a quick and expensive recovery is expected since we're dealing wiht someone who's as heatlhy as a horse and needs as much care as a horse.

Please try to sustain your joy, eaven she has feelings... I think...
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

oh no..poor rooky..I can sympathize, when I worked in a pet store i was attacked by 5 feril ferrets and almost needed stitches..tell rooky she is in my thoughts and I hope she is feeling better soon. and if anyone..ANYONE.. says anything mean about her I will beat the crap out of them..just reach right through my computer screen and knock em around..
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Thank you for you sympathy. I will tell her of your care, I think she'll be very glad to her it :)
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Aww, poor Rooky. :'( I hope she's well soon.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Atleast it wasn't a silver bullet...

:-[ I hate broken arms.. get better!
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Well, if shes half as though as she acts on the forums, she'll recover fast, I have no doubt.

Give her my best wishes, and a hug from the place of evil incarnate known as the hugs thread. :D
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Wow, gerbals are far more evil then I thought o.O"

Poor girl...well as said, if she is even half as tough as her act, I would say that after a few days she would be tossing the green jello at the nurses :D

Get better, Rooky! :'(
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I’m truly sorry to hear of her being injured. Though even as most of that is sympathy for her and the pain she must be going through, I must admit that there’s also a trace of selfish motives in that; the forums will be a much less lively place for her absence.

At least until she recovers, at which point she’ll sure have to make up for it. ;)

Send her my best, get-well wishes. And I’ll send a song to the goddess asking to shine her healing moonlight down on her.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Well, I'm gald to say, that eaven though it has only be a day Rooky is...well she just shocked the doctors...One tetanus shot, some vitamins, and all that is required now is some rest and a few kalcium pills and she'll be back posting and insulting you in probably less then a week....

And yes she is throwing green jello at the nurses :D There is one she seems to fancy so she's torturing her rarely. Just half a jello for her :D

I'll send her all your good wishes and hugs. Oh, better not forget, she says "Hi" :D
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Hah! I was right :D

Tell her 'Hey!' for me, and that I will glomp her lots when she gets back XD
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Just watch her arm..She can get grumpy when she's in pain...
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Zareari Det'tar":16zf68gw]Just watch her arm..She can get grumpy when she's in pain...[/quote:16zf68gw]

She is always grumpy, but ok :angel:
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1ba46en1]Awww.... shucks, no one to pick on or to pick on me. :( Hope she's better soon. :x [/color:1ba46en1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

...guess who's back from camp...
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":3li7cbf1]...guess who's back from camp...[/quote:3li7cbf1]

Welcome back. I was worried about you.

BTW one hand can do more then type. Still can throw things *offers daggers, computers, houses, planets* *wink* Just throw when taking a break from typing. *Grin*