NWN2 Discussion

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

there there Nedy... Everythings gonna be fine. There's more than one bishop in the world...
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Nedylene":2gbee9se]darn..thanks for the spoiler shirle, so you mean no matter how hard i try i cant hook up with that hotty bishop..my heart is broken.. :'([/quote:2gbee9se]
Ah, sowwy about that. Didn't mean to spoil anything (though personally I prefer to know in advance which characters are the romance options. :tear: ).

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

oh well ...my paladin character can still get hooked up I guess, although that paladin guys portrait is kinda ugly..but there goes my idea of bringing in a monk dwarf girlfriend for the dwarf guy..and Argoth..I know...You can go in my tavern as Bishop and sweep the Lady Liliana off her feet with the rude and scathing wit that character portrays..lol..
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Aww, damn. Suppose that means no same-sex relationship options? :(

Being bi and very much for same-sex relationships being well accepted, that irks me rather strongly...

Meh. I'm still waiting to get my game of it... Hopefully will be getting it that afternoon.

And honestly, I find playing evil characters very fun. But I much prefer being lawful evil, to chaotic....

Anyway, enough of my ranting. :p
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

yeah nwn needs to be more gay friendly..i really thought I had something going there with neeshka and my tiefling fighter...
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

:uh-huh:
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Jade Empire is the only one I know of that offers it .. being a licensed title really hurts the stuff they can do creativity wise in these areas.

Main reason there are no brothels, after NwN Wizards said no more. Not like their exactly integral to the game, but obviously our options for romance will suffer somewhat.
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Jubilee":3n2z3qze]Jade Empire is the only one I know of that offers it .. being a licensed title really hurts the stuff they can do creativity wise in these areas.

Main reason there are no brothels, after NwN Wizards said no more. Not like their exactly integral to the game, but obviously our options for romance will suffer somewhat.[/quote:3n2z3qze]

Since when have brothels been synon.. symoni.. noted for being places where love blossoms? I can just picture it now.

Hero walks into Madame Rose's Bawdy Badger Brothel, lays eyes on the only prostitute with all her teeth in place and falls in love. They elope, and spend the rest of their lives making sweet, sweet love... and he catches syhpillis.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

I must say I really liked the fact that you could flirt with Silk Fox in Jade Empire with a female character, (It may well have gone further, but for some reason, despite my attempts at the opposite, Sky started a relationship with my character, which stopped anything with Silk :( ). That was certainly one of the highlights of the game for me.

As for Cranky's comment... That brought a giggle or two from me.. :D
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

If you make any hetero advances in Jade Empire, you Will Not get Silk Fox's romance, you have to tell Sky to fuck off first time and every time after, the meanest option, and flirt with her. Checks and balances I guess to make sure you dont accidently wind up gay. Normally I wouldn't say much about a games plot, but if you dont know this you probably wont get the two gay romances. I honestly dont know how Sky's goes, but it works the same as Silks, tell the ladies to f'off or his wont progress.

You can also nab em both if your a fella.. :devil: Berry berry diplomatically with those girls. :angel:
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

*chuckles* Because its a symptom of intolerance, which generally knows no bounds to its ignorance.
Payke
Maid
Maid

Post by Payke »

The few last posts doesn't seem to relate to the topic headline.
Let me bring us back into the world of NWN1/NWN2.

I haven't played it much, but I have played with the toolset.
They promised a better toolset and that depends,
you can't attach scripts to objects like you could in NWN1 toolset.
...and if you can I haven't figured out the secret portal that leads to that being possible.

:-[
...but I only did what I was told!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I'm still don't have NWN2 and as far as I can see... I WON'T HAVE IN A LONG TIME. DAMN YOU TECHNOLOGY FREEKS!!!! YOU MAKE BETTER NAD BETTER MASHINES!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!

In other words, I don't have a powerful enough machine to run it properly. In fact, the only way I can run it is with lowest of lowest detail, 800x600 resolution, with everything turned "low" or "off"... It's a sad world out there.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

By the way..just wanted to let you all know..hold your breath for drum roll..Nedy has finally played online..thats right I went into an online server and played online..yep..damn Im proud of myself for finally figuring out how..
Payke
Maid
Maid

Post by Payke »

If you need to figure thing out to get online and play,
I must give you a hand, that you even know how to use a PC.

*Claps for Nedylene*