Hello

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Synthro
Maid
Maid

Hello

Post by Synthro »

I was searching around the community of NWN2 and happened to stumble upon this group; I was pleased to see that it was a serious RP group and thought I should introduce myself to all of you.

My name is Synthro and Im new to NWN, I decided I would get it now because I had heard there was a very active RP community and I have always been a fan of it.

As far as my character will go, well, that will be a surprise. I do hope though that tommorrow I might get a chance to meet some of you and introduce myself in-game aswell. Is there a thing I should do to be able to find some of you in-game or do I have to go through the many server to find you? Or perhaps you have a server of your own?

Anyways, this is me saying hello and goodnight all at the same time. See you soon.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

Salutations, please make yourself comfortable. :)
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Will do. I did get it today, but tragically I locked my keys in my car and forgot the game inside... to top it off my roommate took my spare key when she left for the night. :bored: Not wise to share a car sometimes.

Anyways, so is there a certain server that I could find you all in or is the servers touch and go considering that this game is still quite new?

Also, I plan on being a drow for my race, and a Assassin in the future for my class.

Also, are sigs only allowed to be writing or are pictures ok? Because I am a photoshop geek :p
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[quote="Synthro":3sfpsuhh]Anyways, so is there a certain server that I could find you all in or is the servers touch and go considering that this game is still quite new?[/quote:3sfpsuhh]

Well, things seem to be currently in the early stages of development. Since the game just came out, I'd expect that there is no server up yet. Keep watch for more news in the Lisse Linath - City of Eilistraee Board. :)

[quote="Synthro":3sfpsuhh]Also, are sigs only allowed to be writing or are pictures ok? Because I am a photoshop geek :p[/quote:3sfpsuhh]

Whatever floats your boat. Both are fine. ;)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Welcome to the Chosen.

Free shrimp will be served at 16:00 pm.
Free drinks are served at the table. Please try not to throw up on the carpet, they're Persian...
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Welcome to the Mad House, here we have Exhibit A, the family dog *points at Rooky* and Exhibit B, her soon to be lunch *bows*.

*Runs away*

*Runs further away after throwing a bone over his shoulder*
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Still haven't gotten my keys outta my car :bored: so sitting here... having a few drinks with some buds and watching my newly acquired dvd.. "Battle Royale" based off the gruesome manga.

Good watch if you don't mind 9th graders shooting eachother up in a complete bloodbath.

Anyways, I am writing my characters story right now aswell and will post it soon.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol I've heard of that manga, I think it should be introduced into schools here in England with a warning; "It could be YOU!"
Titles:

Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Got the game out of my car finally, :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Hello Synthro..welcome and enjoy the game..I know i am..explanation for the fact you guys havent been seeing me as much as normal..think my bf is gonna ground me from it if i dont get off the puter and clean the house or something..its probably getting pretty messy by now..lol..
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

Welcome, I pop in and out from time to time, do a bit of writing, cause some chaos, good respectible things like that, work however has generally eaten my life so I'm not around much.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Welcome to the Chosen of Eilistraee, Synthro. :)

The community is fairly active (there’s always a number of roleplaying threads going at once). A number of our members are still active in Neverwinter Nights across various servers. If you add them on their friends list over at BioWare’s NWN community site then you can see (if they haven’t disabled it) when your friends are online and find the IP address of the server to play with them. We don’t have a NWN server of our own since the Chosen was meant to be a cross-server player community.

For Neverwinter Nights 2 the intention is that we [i:37rvqwem]will[/i:37rvqwem] have our own server (we never quite got the cross-server aspect for NWN organized very well). But since NWN2 has only just been released we’ve only just begun building. It’ll most likely be several months as least before we have something people can play on (and that’s providing Obsidian does release a Linux dedicated server program in those few months).

Of course you’re welcome to help out building the server module if you’re interested. More details can be found in the server forums. :)

Regarding pictures in signatures, you can do that as Merinid shows. Though I do suggest trying to keep them fairly small (in size primarily) since people’ll will have to scroll over them each time they read your posts. Not to mention that lots of large images all over the forum looks rather messy. ;)

Oh, and “Battle Royale” was quite a good movie. Quite enjoyed that one, very unique (for western measures ;)).

Again welcome, and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:25b9nt9o]Welcome, and yes, you have to watch out for the dog.[/color:25b9nt9o]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Is Rooky the resident Werewolf? Cause if she is thats sweet... I love werewolves, so much that I tatooed one on my back.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

*Dives on Synthro and drags him into the nearest closet*

*Whispers in his ear*

"Don't call her the s-word or the c-word, the other s-word is ok though."

*Leaves closet*
Last edited by Tyrmer on Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titles: