Cranky gets a job

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

[quote="Rooky":31pds1b6]What the Hells are you complaining about?

Until yesterday, I've been draggng granite blocks from one shelf to another, in some local werehouse.

The wage was too low, and always late (eaven after we *confronted* the man), there was no insurance what so ever, no safety equipment, and I came home every day with me back completly severed, and the place constantly smelled like dead rats, a mix of pee and crap, and not to mention the remains of someone's already digested soup.

Now, cleaning somone's toilet is a dream job compared to this.[/quote:31pds1b6]

I can't belive you're still on about that job...

Congratulations on finding a new job, Cranky. It's hard to find a good job these days...At least one with life insurance :p
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:3inz4kr6]@ Rooky, LOL :D I'll see if I can fit it in my schedule, Rooky.[/color:3inz4kr6]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

You'd better...Or else you'll have a sandpapper pole through your arse pretty much like Vlad the Impaler did to his victims...

(Oh, yeah, I'm back :angel: )
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Maybe what I'll say is not new, but, congrats on the new job. Really. I have to work to pay of my studies. And study at the same time. It's a hard life sometimes.

Rooky, save some virgins for me. ;)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Rooky":2h8stmqx]You'd better...Or else you'll have a sandpapper pole through your arse pretty much like Vlad the Impaler did to his victims...

(Oh, yeah, I'm back :angel: )[/quote:2h8stmqx]

[color=indigo:2h8stmqx]EEEEEKKKK!!!! Spare the virgins, please.[/color:2h8stmqx]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination