Appreciation

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Appreciation

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

The more and more that I travel the web, the more I come to appreciate this forum even though I am not always active. I'm not sure if I've made this clear, but I am an avid fan of professional wrestling. I am part of a forum/newsboard (I will not give it free publicity by naming it), but the worst thing that they have ever done was to implement a ratings system for posts. Ever since, logical comments receive negative reviews, and bandwagon cheering and juvenile jokes receive rave reviews. Opinions, however unsubstantiated, are now accepted as fact, and countering them has become a mortal sin. I have taken TWO multi-week hiatus' from it. Now, I am looking for a new wrestling forum like so many of my peers have done.

To make a long story short, I just want to say "thank you" to everyone here. Everyone here seems to show everyone respect, and differences are not attacked. This is so refreshing and seems so scarce in my experience.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.