Jarlaxle

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Jarlaxle's Alignment

LG
No votes
NG
No votes
CG
8%
LN
No votes
(T)N
No votes
CN
67%
LE
4%
NE
17%
CE
4%

Total votes: 24

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Zeniel":11xf8uf2]Jarlaxle Chaotic at all? Nah theres nothing to suggest he is. Sure he thrives on chaos. Because he always ends up on top of it all. I'd say hes neutral evil. Hes a pragmatist like artemis. And he obviously has principles, he showed affection for Catti-brie but did not rape her. He is the leader of Bregan Daerth an organisation that relies on secrecy. He only kills when he has to but when he does he won't hesitate. Unlike his drow brethren he doesn't have any sadistic or impulsive qualities. Hes more cautious. Probably the most powerful male in all of Menzoberranzan. The reason he doesn't kill anyone? nobody has the guts to try and kill him. It mentions several time that his men are replaceable and often he often does. He uses chaos like he would use law the instant it became beneficial to do so. Hes like a Yugoloth in a lot of ways. As for his pantheon. I'd say he doesn't worship any god. Unless it was to his benefit. He has a priest of Lolth on his side. Just as he would a priest of vhaeraun in some other part of the underdark. All owe him a debt at some point. I'm sure however that Lolth would favor him in some way for his deceit and treachery knows no bounds. I'd still say he doesn't follow any god in particular. More a pragmatic ideology that take advantage of the weaknesses that the drows chaotic society iherites. Neutral Evil. Definatly[/quote:11xf8uf2]

[color=indigo:11xf8uf2]NE with principals? I've always heard that NE's are completely self-interested, but not sadistic, like, say, CE chars.[/color:11xf8uf2]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination