Need help to modify an image

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Need help to modify an image

Post by Sabaal »

Heya everyone!

I need some help in modifying an image. Rooky already tried to help me and she sent me everything she could do, but I still need some help with it.

I need it for a character. My character has auburn hair, leather wings as a dragon and her right eye is golden while the left one's blue.

Rooky did quite a good job with the eyes and hair, but she couldn't modify the wings. Anyone can help me? this is the original picture:

[center:l0jiwttn][img:l0jiwttn]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/T ... d_girl.jpg[/img:l0jiwttn][/center:l0jiwttn]

I'm also trying to find other pics of this same girl, so if anyone finds her or at least knows where this character is from, please tell me.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Moved to general.

And unfortunately my graphics skills aren't good enough to make that change. :/

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well it can be done pixiel by pixial. Clearly paint bucket does not change image quickly. Also though question about what is considered leather looking.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Nice pic though..I know I would bow down in hero worship of anyone who was skilled enough to make me some pics of my created races, the ellithyri and nymaru...they are weird enough that no one has any images applicable and I am..as you all have probably noticed..no artist..
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Sorry, I tend to only be good at manipulating the colours.... that and I can't even draw decent leathery wings, let alone create them with anything on a computer....

If you could find other pictures with the ideal sort of wings, it would help for a comparason, but even with that I can't say I'd be able to make something worthy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":hlnn8wd6]Well it can be done pixiel by pixial. Clearly paint bucket does not change image quickly. Also though question about what is considered leather looking.[/quote:hlnn8wd6]

By leathered I meant that they need to have the appereance of dragon wings
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I have a few pics of chicks with dragon wings I can post for you, sabaal..but i have to wait till my puter is working again..sob..i miss nwn and my awesome pics...
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*pats Nedylene on the head*
There, there...
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Nedylene":mf9r62bc]I have a few pics of chicks with dragon wings I can post for you, sabaal..but i have to wait till my puter is working again..sob..i miss nwn and my awesome pics...[/quote:mf9r62bc]

Thanks, Nedy. I don't care if I have to wait... you wouldn't believe for how long I've been looking for some pics for another character untill I finally found the perfect one and realiced I can't use it because the DM's using her for a NPC :'(

So waiting is ok
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

A friend of mine has been drawing the pics I use for some time now but he's been extremly busy of late, I'll see if I can talk him into doing this one for you. His work is roughly the same quality of the example you posted, maybe even a little better.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Almost makes me wish I was still with my x husband he was an @$$ hole but he was also one of the best fantasy artists Ive ever known..he drew a pic of me once as a zenaish full leather wearing battle chick that was extremely cool...he didnt do it anime style either but realistic...
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Thanks, Alak Xiltyn. I'd appreciate if you did that. As I sayed, I don't care if I have to wait as long as the picture's good :D

[quote="Nedylene":3k7nf45j]Almost makes me wish I was still with my x husband he was an @$$ hole but he was also one of the best fantasy artists Ive ever known..he drew a pic of me once as a zenaish full leather wearing battle chick that was extremely cool...he didnt do it anime style either but realistic...[/quote:3k7nf45j]

Yeah, I had an ex bf that did a realistic pic of me too also in some kind of battle outfit, but I don't even know his phone number any more, and even if I had it I wouldn't call him for he's so arrogant.
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Sabaal":1ghg7cjl]Thanks, Alak Xiltyn. I'd appreciate if you did that. As I sayed, I don't care if I have to wait as long as the picture's good :D[/quote:1ghg7cjl]

I talked to him last night and he said that it will probly be the end of the month before he has the time, working 2 jobs will do that. Next time I stay at his place I can probly get him to do a black and white for you since, for him atleast, it's the color that takes time.

oh and it's just Alak. :D

And is it just me or does everyone have an ex like that? I have and ex gf who draw me in a muscled cuirass and cornithnian helm with a Hoplon and Falcata, I still have it somewhere.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Not all exs are like that, it though can be a factor of whom one becomes involved wth I would suspect.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":2jbemlxn]Not all exs are like that, it though can be a factor of whom one becomes involved wth I would suspect.[/quote:2jbemlxn]

The Wise-man has spoken!

Everybody on this forum has either an ex, or a lost lover...or extra cubs
:3