Question

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Darkros
Maid
Maid

Question

Post by Darkros »

So, I'm a new member. Is it a problem that my alignment is CE and my chosen Deity is Lolth? :?
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Hey there! I am new here too!

It is personally my opinion, but this site is not reserved for Eilistraeeans completely. I believe it is place where those who love the concept of drow gather.

It is not that there is something wrong with your alignment. You always can have many PCs for roleplay, just list them in OOC thread. Have fun.

I wonder if as new guy I had right to tell that. Please don't kill me.[/size:3fxhsvlv]
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Thank you. I prefer Lolth to any of the others, and good people don't follow her. And I don't think anyone will kill you.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

*long stare*..........*sigh*

*whispers* You do not know how they treat us here... Save us![/size:1c081aa6] :p
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

*stares*

*whispers* I'm a traveler. I try not to get too involved in that sort of stuff.[/size:3q8it6os]
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

*sharp cry* WUSS!

Seriously, welcome.
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Thank you, but call me a wuss again and I'll make sure you end up a drider should we ever play together. :devil:
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

*casts expeditious retreat and flees with tongue shown* :angel:
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

hey yall, and welcome.

one doesnt have to be an elistraeen (my main character is vhaeraunite tho interested in the dark maiden[/size:38elqj1o], i have a Masked Traitor, and a lythari of selune). there are a few spider kissers, tho they havent been around much. some of the other deities, and even polythesist.

one doesnt even half to be drow character. i know we have some humans, surface elves, celestial, and other types here.

its just a play to get together and write a story together in an RP setting.
hope to see yall around
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

As long as you do not follow Lolth in Real Life, there is no problem at all **wink*
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Weeelll, I don't knoow, Lolth seems like a pretty interesting goddess. But, I think I'll stick to my gods.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Darkros":2rjhuaxh]Weeelll, I don't knoow, Lolth seems like a pretty interesting goddess. But, I think I'll stick to my gods.[/quote:2rjhuaxh]

So are you telling me you plan to cut out the heart of your third son?

If so, that might bring too much chaos to the forums.
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3fymijlg][quote="Darkros":3fymijlg]Weeelll, I don't knoow, Lolth seems like a pretty interesting goddess. But, I think I'll stick to my gods.[/quote:3fymijlg]

So are you telling me you plan to cut out the heart of your third son?

If so, that might bring too much chaos to the forums.[/quote:3fymijlg]

I said she sounded interesting. I never said that I found her practices interesting. Except for Driders.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

There clearly is no problem with characters following deities other then the Dark Maiden. It can add to the role play threads that start by havng a character that is not an NPC.

You of course should as well understand that a spider kisser is a main focus for death in most of the play.
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Meaning that in most games, I will end up dieing?