Guess I spoke too soon

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Guess I spoke too soon

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I thought that new posts were fine, but seems that the very thread where I said the forums are pack now just shows a blank page when trying to view it. <sighs>

This is going to take a while to figure out I fear. :(

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Guess I spoke too soon

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Not sure if this helps.
P can see the posts under moderation controls, however do get the blank page if going direct to topic.

One idea. this still linked to the RSS feed?

That might be part of the problem. Only other guess is some thing in one of the last post submitted. The only thing I see different on last post is an emoji - maybe that code causing a bug.

Will try a test post in new topic.
Orin
Maid
Maid

Re: Guess I spoke too soon

Post by Orin »

Just wanted to say that I'm glad that there is some communication at least. I just wish I could help you guys, but I am not back end web savvy. Anyway, thanks to Shir'le and all for trying to keep this place up and running. Love.
Let not the biting, callous and sometimes cruel words of unenlightened and uncaring minds sway your heart from your passions. For it is your passions that are the language with which your soul speaks to the world.