Inn of the Weary Traveler

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Inn of the Weary Traveler

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hi all, I invite you to visit the Inn of the Weary Traveler a chat site.

The reason for the request is that this setting that has existed since 1995 is slatted for destruction because of low traffic.

If any of you do not know what a chat room is, the posts are not permanently recorded as does this forum. Such a setting requires live interaction in that replies and play are based on things posted.

The basic rules are those of freeflow, there of course are guide lines.

The basic starting point is a Inn where any one from any time, game, world can meet with each other and interact.

The home page of the chat room is http://home.comcast.net/~rutherec/

If any of you wish to add to post count you must go to http://www.worldbroadcastingsystem.com/ in order to open an account.

I have not had to do so recently, however in general it has been that all you need to do is select an unused user name, a password and provide an email address. If there is now more I do not know about it.

It appears the site sponsor requires a higher level of traddic then currently occurring. One feature for the Role Players that might be handy is a dice roller that clearly could be used from time to time to aid in campaigns and free flow here.
Yedarthyn
Maid
Maid

The long journey, is over for now.

Post by Yedarthyn »

The long and saddened journey has come to an end, for now.
We set out from Texas, me and wife as well as 2 cats. When we bedded down for the evening in Tennessee, our black cat Luckie had a heartatche, the trip was to much for her, and passed away. (she was only 5yrs olde.) But, with saddened hearts we cont. on till we arrived in New Hampshire, where we will be starting our new lives.
One journey has ended, yet another has just begun.

Yedarthyn Shadowweaver
I am Yedarthyn Shadoweaver. I am a slayer of evil.