[MEMBERS DISCUSSION] NWN

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Nedylene":1gco4rze]Well I certainly have none to spare for you ozzie..it may have been a deal but ramen is certainly all thats on the menu for the next month..lol..[/quote:1gco4rze]

I've got about a half dozen ways to prepare Ramen from when I was in college, I can send them to you in a pm if you'd like.

and as an update to my last msg on here... yes, I pretty bad... [url=http://www3.shopping.com/xPO-VisionTek_ ... P:1gco4rze]splurged[/url:1gco4rze] pretty bad... now I just need more RAM and maybe a better proc, and by the time I've done that it will be time to build a new one.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:38f3ozvh]What's Ramen?[/color:38f3ozvh] :?
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Aessinus
Maid
Maid

Post by Aessinus »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen

6 for $1 - you know that's got to be healthy.....
:p

makes a good soup base if one add's a few veggies & assorted animal parts :roll:
Cameron Creek Mule Farm & Smithy
Aessinus & Son, Proprietors
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:38ka31jf]Oh! It's that stuff... I like hummus and pita personally....hmmm... I'm getting hungry.[/color:38ka31jf]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

So, what server(s) do you all play on now? I'm cutting time between Talus (again) and Islands of Desire.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

i was gonna ask the same..considering I am currently in between servers
Aessinus
Maid
Maid

Post by Aessinus »

No internet at home, so no mp. :( The boss frowns on me playing at work - tight-ass...
:D
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:kue9l8rt]I'd have to play it at my campus between classes. Maybe I should get one of those USB flash memory devices, put nwn on there... save having to install it every time I want to play...[/color:kue9l8rt]
Life before death
Strength before weakness