A greeting hug for my fellow Eilistraeeans!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

A greeting hug for my fellow Eilistraeeans!

Post by PhaeShalee »

^_^

Hello all. I've been nudged and contacted about joining this site numerous times over the past few years, and finally decided to join. I've stalked the site many times before.

I've seen my art used around here before as examples, I'm known as either Pookabunny, Pookabunny19 or (most commonly) PookaWitch on many sites, and the player/artist of Phae'Shalee, who I've seen linked to a few times around here. ^^

Sooo, I decided to sign up with my favourite Eilistraeean's name (she's a second generation character, her mother being Mi'Ri'Lil (CG cleric/sorceress/divine agent) who I've played since around the time Eilistraee was first printed (and had a heck of a time converting to 3rd ed being that she was around lvl 18/18 multiclassed at the time. We had to go with some house gesalt rules. O.o )

Before anybody points it out, I put down Phae'Shalee's core class as paladin due to a house rule that was used for the character (and if it's not okay, and I need to adjust her for here.. I'll do so). There were some optional rules for cg paladins, and we simply used the Holy Liberator to change, power by power, all of the paladin abilities to the Holy Liberator ones for a core class. She's also a divine crusader from Complete Divine (one level) with focus on the 'good' domain (then her extra domain for divine agent was 'Muse' from... an alternate d20 book (not D&D) I would need to find it.)

Phae'Shalee is a hard core nudist, in reverance of Eilistraee, only wearing boots because.. well, you do see what's on the floors in dungeons, right? O.o

Weither or not she's rped here (which would need a bit of work with our home game, but it's set up so that the character could potentially be in both) or if I make a new character for this site (I have an Eilistraeean barbarian on DDO.com named Khandee who would do well here), I'm happy to finally have signed on. :D

<3 Pooka
and Phae'Shalee
(Holy Liberator as optional core class, basically CG paladin)
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

I bid thee welcome.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Aramil Galanodel
Maid
Maid

Post by Aramil Galanodel »

Thank you
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

*gives a courteous bow to the newcomers*

Salutations and welcome to the Darkmaiden's glade. :)

It is always nice to have such talented people join our boards. I've checked out your DA gallery, and found your works to be astonishing. Very nice work. ^-^
PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

Post by PhaeShalee »

:D Such warm welcomes, thank you.

I'll need to look around a bit more, and post up a few Eilistraeean pictures later on. I've been overwhelmed lately with custom/commision art work so I haven't had much of a chance to draw any more of my drow characters as of late. I really want to draw Khandee sometime soon, and I still need to finish up some ref pics of my husband's characters.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Welcome PhaeShalee :)

I look forward to getting to know you better when I get some free time <soon i hope?>
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Bah, I'm awful; haven't even bid you welcome yet. :oops: So greeting to you Phae'Shalee and most welcome to our site.

I quite enjoy your art (and am a bit jealous of your skill ;)). In case you hadn't realized yet, the modified Paladin core class is fine. You'll note that we tend to be quite liberal and open as far as such things go here.

So be welcome, may you find a home of sorts here and may the goddess' beauty always give you inspiration. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

Post by PhaeShalee »

^_^ More welcomes... thank you so very much.

I started working on another Eilistraeean picture, but it's been put on hold due to the heat wave (the computer room is like a muggy, hot box during those days, I can't stay in there for too long), but she's maybe 75% or more complete now.

More of a modern character, we've started to really focus on our FR drow characters being swept up into the more modern/futuristic Dragonstar setting (in an attempt to spread the word of Eilistraee to that vastly huge plane). So the half prismatic dragon (daughter of the high mage from their home) is going from overly watercolour/gauzy clothing to nearly raver like. I just had to draw her. Something so fun about a drow/half-dragon with pastel/shimmery scales over the black body.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

More than late, more than late means, but still, HI.