Does anyone know or does anyone have a topic where you explain how to do it?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Subbotadyerm
Maid
Maid

Post by Subbotadyerm »

Thanks for your answer.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: A question for all those of you who have some ideas about Eilistraee

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Subbotadyerm":1d4mw2zu]Thanks for your answer.

Does anyone know or does anyone have a topic where you explain how to do it?[/quote:1d4mw2zu]

Hello there. I know you a little better then you know me. On some of the forums there is either an announcement describing the topic or a sticky post that is always the first not matter when last posted to.
The reason I know you a little is because you have been off topic in a few threads and I am the one that saw and acted on most of. You actually are off this thread topic and I will likely move to a new one after I am sure you have read my post.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Does anyone know or does anyone have a topic where you explain how to do it?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

As indicated I moved the two posts and of course provided a new topic title. This might help be a guide for others that can not find the guidelines.
Shae
Maid
Maid

Re: Does anyone know or does anyone have a topic where you explain how to do it?

Post by Shae »

I feel like this one might be a bot, tho. :squint:
Well known path to Chang'an resembles yiqi.
Hundred years of life cannot bear the grief.

--Du Fu
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Shae":r26zhhad]I feel like this one might be a bot, tho. :squint:[/quote:r26zhhad]

This one took a while to get though moderation in the first place. I have read more then you have seen. If I was sure the poster was a bot, you would not have seen any posts. Should not ban too quickly when there is doubt about a poster.

In a few days might get a clearer answer.
Shae
Maid
Maid

Post by Shae »

Roger, sorry. (⑅・◇・)ゞ
Well known path to Chang'an resembles yiqi.
Hundred years of life cannot bear the grief.

--Du Fu
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Either a bot or some poor smuck being paid peanuts in some third world country sweatshop to try and get past forum moderation to seed it with post that can be turned into link farms. Which is pointless here, as you can't edit posts after a while any more.

Since this user has yet to make a post that makes any sense or interact with the community in any way I strongly suspect that's the case. So keeping a close eye on this user. One step wrong and I'll have no compunction banning the account.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Gave cooling off period, now has banned.
Clueless appears best answer. No attempt to edit detected.
Not really any advertising. Might have been on mission as last post was political.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Seems to have added a signature with a link to some Russian site (haven't checked the site, I like my computer uninfected). Unfortunately for them signatures only show up in posts you make after you enable signatures (which might actually be a bug in phpbb, but anyway). :p

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee