Please delete

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Please delete

Post by Bhaern Quel »

As has been reported only one person right now can delete posts that have been replied to. The need for this should be rare but what I propose is a thread of please delete this post as any post can be edited by person that made it.

I would see this working in a few steps
1) Edit the post that is desired to be deleted, the RP thread currently has some excesive OOC for example which I hope will be changed.

2) Post to this thread the thread title and perhaps page number where a Please delete has been requested.

3) Once admin has deleted posts from indicated thread, such request might also be deleted from the Please delete thread. The admin might do this after viewing the thread or perhaps wait a few hours or days for requesting party is happy with all related posts are deleted and edits to Please delete in the Please delete thread.

Maybe I am making it sound like too much work, but I think in pratice it can work out well.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Example provided of what I propose.

The Lizard rider thread in FFRP had some excessive OOC. After I post this message I will edit my posts that I believe should be deleted. There is some OOC that I replied to that I believe should be deleted and also I believe one post after mind that might have said I tried to delete though could not (that though might be in the OOC forum.

Edit: I have marked 2 for deletion right now, last post on page three and a post near the top of page 4.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Ok, deleted those two posts (left the others alone for now).

Also note that it's my intention to institute additional moderators... particularly in the roleplaying section. These moderators should be able to help do such cleanup.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Yes I saw those two disappear, *smiles*
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

*Nominates Bhaern for ModHood*
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Moderators?

*points finger at Bhaern*
:3
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

*Joins in and points the finger at Bhaern*

If anyone deserves to become another moderator it would be him. :)
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:29hcapp5][b:29hcapp5][i:29hcapp5][color=indigo:29hcapp5]Agreed, BQ for Mod![/color:29hcapp5][/size:29hcapp5][/i:29hcapp5][/b:29hcapp5][/font:29hcapp5]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!