New Member Here with a Neverwinter online question

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Isis Sahoni
Maid
Maid

New Member Here with a Neverwinter online question

Post by Isis Sahoni »

Hello everyone, im new here and was wondering if anyone here plays neverwinter online? i run an alliance and Helm Guild called The black Blades, and our helm guild and the guild Darksong knights are both devoted to eilistraee. i was wondering if there were more guilds in the game devoted to eilistraee to join our alliance or players that want to join one of my guilds.

also i was wondering if i can get my avatar enabled ? ^.^
Irennan
Champion

Re: New Member Here with a Neverwinter online question

Post by Irennan »

I'd join if I was still playing. I have played the game for a little while, but it was too grind-oriented for my taste, and on top of that I didn't like that the lore was 4e, even when WotC implemented a lot of drastic changes with 5e, like the return of Eilistraee. The choice of deities is extremely limited as well. It's not a game that really encourages RPing IME.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Isis Sahoni
Maid
Maid

Re: New Member Here with a Neverwinter online question

Post by Isis Sahoni »

yeah the deities list is very limited and biased towards humans and good aligned characters. but i still love it ^^ i also dislike 4e, im an oldschool NWN player so im more of a 3e person but i like that 5e gets a little bit back to the feel of 3e and am starting to accept it