What would you do if you actually encountered a drow IRL?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

What would you do if you actually encountered a drow IRL?

Run away as fast as possible & tell no one as u don't to be seen as a crazy person?
5%
Fall to your knees and beg for your life?
No votes
Give them a happy smile and friendly wave?
5%
Offer to be their guide in this modern world?
64%
Run and alert the authorities that a dangerous species is invading?
No votes
Invite them over to your home for dinner and meet your family?
14%
Try and become their marketing agent and make billions from a rabid media industry?
14%

Total votes: 22

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Bergeth'fryn":3sp46xmo]I humbly apologize, oh most merciful lord. (not sarcastically!)[/quote:3sp46xmo]

thx

and Argoth was right as well, anyone who did sexually asssault a drow had best be prepared to face their wrath afterwards. I would suspect the drow would exact a VERY painful vengence on the perpetrator, ie; removing their genitalia as painfully as possible then making them eat it :devil:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*sighs*
Not talking about, but still talking about is really not a solution.

We do have a few "spider kisses" on the Board however Faithful and Chosen should not have even considered the option.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Oh Bhearn, I'm a bard. It's almost my obligation to talk about sex at times. But you're right, being a faithful doesn't go well if the course of this conversation. ;)

So I would most humbly try to guide the soul and serve as much as I possibly could. So there.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":3quhic1s][color=red:3quhic1s]I would ask that future posts refrain from trying to include SEXUAL ASSAULT in this thread. [/size:3quhic1s][/color:3quhic1s]

>:([/quote:3quhic1s]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3quhic1s]*sighs*
Not talking about, but still talking about is really not a solution.

We do have a few "spider kisses" on the Board however Faithful and Chosen should not have even considered the option.[/quote:3quhic1s]

i myself humbley aploigise i was caught up in the moment :tear:. of course i would never force myself apon a maidin be they baseline human or drow, however i would study her (albit in a noninvasive way) and due the right thing while trying to learn as much about her,her species, and her culture
Izzriia
Maid
Maid

Post by Izzriia »

It's impossible to bring up the subject of drow and NOT find yourself sexually influenced in some way. Haha!

... Well, I mean, as long it was [i:oqw5svpn]humane[/i:oqw5svpn], of course!

Because if I were to meet a drow in real life, I'd probably have to unashamedly divorce my husband and blackmail the drow into becoming my new soulmate, regardless of gender.

... And do naughty, devious things together. Bwahaha!

*Ahem* My apologies, now that I got that out of my system, I shall refrain myself from further ludicrousness... which will be challenging.
“For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a mask of salvation upon his face; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.”
Rixxen Bladedleaf
Maid
Maid

Post by Rixxen Bladedleaf »

Ok, the reaction from the Paladin is quite BAD. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't try to get in the drow's pants if it was indeed a female, but seeing as we'd have two problems A. this would mean there are more and B. that seeing as our world seems to be rather devoid of magic, I would take the drow home and try to learn how to what language it speaks. Option C is of course kill the drow, but only if it attacks me first.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I've finished reading Daughter of the Drow yesternight and I every time I do (this was the fifth I believe) I am still left speechless. I simply love that book. Ahh...
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1nzwgplg][color=red:1nzwgplg]I would ask that future posts refrain from trying to include SEXUAL ASSAULT in this thread. [/size:1nzwgplg][/color:1nzwgplg]

>:([/quote:1nzwgplg]

Well if i did find a drow Irl i would most certainly, SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER.[/size:1nzwgplg]
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

I'm not sure what I'd do. It'd really depend on the impression she gives me. If she were hostile, it'd come down to fight or flight. If she came off as friendly or neutral, I'd approach respectfully and introduce myself. What I'd do after that, it'd really depend on how things go.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I'm with Izriia on this. =D But I would befriend her as best I could, I guess.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Gareth Ravenmantle":1baih58p][quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1baih58p][color=red:1baih58p]I would ask that future posts refrain from trying to include SEXUAL ASSAULT in this thread. [/size:1baih58p][/color:1baih58p]

>:([/quote:1baih58p]

Well if i did find a drow Irl i would most certainly, SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER.[/size:1baih58p][/quote:1baih58p]

Gareth....You win the prize of TROLL of the year :bored:

[img:1baih58p]http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/ ... roll_2.jpg[/img:1baih58p]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Guide, through guidance alliance, through alliance an uneasy friendship.. from there engage in drow romance? Sex at the end of the line.

Here's my reasoning:

1 She's possible an assassin, meaning befriending her means your life is safe... As long as she doesn't have the need to indulge in brutally carnal exercises.
2 Probably very intelligent, this knowledge could prove excessively useful.
3 In terms of friendship/relationship trust -is- an issue. When you establish a level of respect and possibly trust, everything else is easy

There's more, but I'm keeping them to myself.

From the local "shade/ghost" Drow "ranger" type. I like the alternate solution. Which reminds me... I might just go play Oblivion and the drow mod. if only there was better hair styles..
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":qm4qj37s]Gareth....You win the prize of TROLL of the year [/quote:qm4qj37s]

Im flattered. Allow we to reward you in kind.

Talwyn, You win the prize of NOT knowing what trolling is.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:3oeb44y1][u:3oeb44y1]NOT[/u:3oeb44y1] to be confused with [u:3oeb44y1]SEXUAL ASSAULT[/u:3oeb44y1]...

Kick that poser's ass, re-animate her body to fight against herself for my personal pleasure, set her on fire, and feed her charred remains to my two cute little feral kitties ....ouuu...think of the possibilities.. :devil: [/color:3oeb44y1]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I don't think we've had something like THAT here before... ;)