Faithful of Eilistraee, I wish to tell you guys something.

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Faithful of Eilistraee, I wish to tell you guys something.

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

I know I never spoke about my Brother Joe here, but I feel compelled to tell as many people as possible. My older brother Joe was walking home from a friends house on Wednesday the 6th (7/6/2016) and was hit by a car at 4:30 A.M. he died on the scene. Me and my family are deeply saddened, we don't have money for a funeral so we are going to have him cremated. I think I might have mention Leema being my first D&D character, well my brother Joe was my DM when I was created him and my character and his Half-vampire Darwayne was often a team in games we played together. I hope Eilistraee will look after his soul, he deserves a good afterlife.

For those who would like to read about the accident from the news papers site here is the link:[url:2dhabbiq]http://www.houstonherald.com/news/licki ... 4fd04.html[/url:2dhabbiq]
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Irennan
Champion

Re: Faithful of Eilistraee, I wish to tell you guys something.

Post by Irennan »

This makes me feel so sad. I've lost two relatives that meant (and still mean) a lot to me recently, so I can imagine how you feel now. Aside from that I don't know what to say, words do nothing in these cases. I know that I'm a faceless random dude over the internet, but know that, if you wish to talk, or even just ''scream'', I'll listen.

And yes, may Eilistraee dance with him.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

[quote="Irennan":2pc4a5qh]This makes me feel so sad. I've lost two relatives that meant (and still mean) a lot to me recently, so I can imagine how you feel now. Aside from that I don't know what to say, words do nothing in these cases. I know that I'm a faceless random dude over the internet, but know that, if you wish to talk, or even just ''scream'', I'll listen.[/quote:2pc4a5qh]

Thank you Irennan, I appreciate that. I view you as a good friend and source of good views when I show my writting. I just... I just wish I had Joe read what I have done of D&D Dimensions.... Now he will never get a chance to... He will never get to see it when I complete it.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Sad news for you and our community as well. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

May blessings come to you as you recover from this blow of grief.
Irennan
Champion

Post by Irennan »

[quote="Leema Har'gachi":2n9bj2zl]

Thank you Irennan, I appreciate that. I view you as a good friend and source of good views when I show my writting. I just... I just wish I had Joe read what I have done of D&D Dimensions.... Now he will never get a chance to... He will never get to see it when I complete it.[/quote:2n9bj2zl]

It could become one more reason to complete your work, and dedicate it to your brother.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and my thoughts go out to you and your family in this trying time. Find strength in each other and in your shared memories.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":3cu913r3]I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and my thoughts go out to you and your family in this trying time. Find strength in each other and in your shared memories.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:3cu913r3]

[quote="Irennan":3cu913r3]It could become one more reason to complete your work, and dedicate it to your brother. [/quote:3cu913r3]

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3cu913r3]Sad news for you and our community as well. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

May blessings come to you as you recover from this blow of grief.[/quote:3cu913r3]

Thank you Bhaern Quel and Lady High Priestess Shir'le, I am glad to be a part of this supportive group. Your right Irennan, I should Complete D3 and dedicate it to him. *hugs for everyone*
Shae
Maid
Maid

Post by Shae »

:(

Rest in peace. May the games and memories you shared be a consolation going forward.
Well known path to Chang'an resembles yiqi.
Hundred years of life cannot bear the grief.

--Du Fu
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

[quote="Shae":1no0o4ht]:(

Rest in peace. May the games and memories you shared be a consolation going forward.[/quote:1no0o4ht]

Thank you Shae, I appreciate your kind words.