Greetings

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

tmanofctown
Maid
Maid

Greetings

Post by tmanofctown »

"Al thalraus, ussta ess zhah Tavish"

Well met, my name is Tavish and I would like to say hello to everyone at the Chosen of Eilistraee. Right off the bat I'll say that I stumbled upon this website while looking for a drow translator for a creative component I had to do for English. With that out of the way all i can say is that I'm glad that I found a forum that has some pretty interesting RP groups going on.

I was thinking that I should look at other peoples introductions before I make me own, and see what has already been said...[quote:zpvc2643]Welcome to our little asylum[/quote:zpvc2643] looks like I'm going to fit in just fine. Anyway one of the other main things that got me interested was playing NWN. If I can figure out how to get my account working again I should be playing #1 in the near future...as for #2, I'm not sure if I trust my computer with that game. If I get a new video card then I should be playing NWN2 before long.

With that said I'll say (damn English idioms) "Al thalraus" once more.
Be sure to keep your feet on the ground, or else you never know where you might be swept off to.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome to the Chosen
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hail & well met :)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

tmanofctown
Maid
Maid

Post by tmanofctown »

Thank you my good men.
Be sure to keep your feet on the ground, or else you never know where you might be swept off to.