A Simple Vendui

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kyruu Xiloscint
Maid
Maid

A Simple Vendui

Post by Kyruu Xiloscint »

[color=green:37iwsv9u]Vendui, and greetings to all... I hope to be staying, if it is only a minor passage in the great maze of life. I'm quite new to this place, and I know not a single soul... But I hope to soon... ;) [/color:37iwsv9u]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hail, well met & welcome to the Dark Maidens temple Kyruu :)

Let me say that there are many wonderful people here and no doubt you will find a friend or two.

Please feel free to share the things you like such as music, art, jokes etc on the promoting joy threads.

Also, a great place to meet folks is the role playing board.

And if you have a tale to share, a story or even a song then the story board is for you.

Start up a discussion on drow life or anything that takes your fancy, no doubt you'll find a few peopl speaking up and taking an interest.

And if you're looking for a friend, I’d like to apply :)

Take care and hope to see you around

8)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Kyruu Xiloscint
Maid
Maid

Post by Kyruu Xiloscint »

Thank you, Talwyn, I saw a few of your jokes....I really needed the lift... there was some really good ones....I'm afraid I'm not much in the way of jokes, but I'll see what I can do about adding a song or poem...
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I'm glad you got a lift from some of the jokes I've posted :D

And any time you feel you need a lift there are plenty of people here who you can share your burden with, sometimes the best medicine is just talking about what's bothering you.

Thanks for adding that song on the music thread, it was lovely.

Take care

:)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Greetings to you, Kyruu, and welcome to our corner of the Internet. I hope that you'll stay as well and hope that you'll find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Welcome to the nit house :)
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:70nc9b8b]Well hello there. I must say, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it. [/color:70nc9b8b]