Vendui

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Vendui

Post by Sabaal »

Vendui!

I'm not really new here and I came to say hello and... "re-introduce" myself. I have been away from the site for a very long time, but I used to be known as Lilac De'Baalberc. As I'm playing Lilac somewhere else now I changed my nick to Sabaal.

How has everything been? Merinid told me things have changed so I decided to take a look. I hope this time I can stay longer than I usually do :lol:

Aluve! and I hope to read from you soon, and to play here again,

Sabaal
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Never heard of you, but welcome back to the Asylum anyways.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[color=darkslateblue:19ey1xpy]<Steps out from the void>

Hey there babe. Welcome back to the Chosen. ;)

Btw, I used to be known as Ek'ann Xar'cha and Ilmryn Glannath on the old boards.[/color:19ey1xpy]
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Re: Vendui

Post by Elspath »

[quote="Sabaal":33ydwwt2]Vendui!

I'm not really new here and I came to say hello and... "re-introduce" myself. I have been away from the site for a very long time, but I used to be known as Lilac De'Baalberc. As I'm playing Lilac somewhere else now I changed my nick to Sabaal.

How has everything been? Merinid told me things have changed so I decided to take a look. I hope this time I can stay longer than I usually do :lol:

Sabaal[/quote:33ydwwt2]

Hello again there, many new faces and few old oldys other then shril ^_^ [i:33ydwwt2]*giggles and dances off in tot he forest*[/i:33ydwwt2]
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Thanks for the welcomming Tyrmer... hopefully you'll be reading more from me and I from you :lol:

Merinid: Thanks... first time I ever heard about you, even the names of the old board... NAH, JUST KIDDING, I do remember Ilmrynn Glannath and... again, who did you say you were??? (HAHAHAHAHA... kidding again. I'm talking to you in msn now, so how could I forget?) I hope you can help me soon to make my character. I'll get the basics and then I'll ask your help with the rest, ok? ;)

Elspath: HELLO THERE! (This is someone else I remember) how is everything? so long since I last saw you.

Oh, and I also saw a lot of new names. maybe some of them are also old members of the forums, but who knows?

Read you soon
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hmm, is it just me or do we seem to have a lot of old members coming out of the woodwork since the new forums started up?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Hey there, welcome back. :D

Lilac… I remember that name (which is saying a lot as I’m terrible with names. :p )

Hope things are going well and may you still find a home of sorts here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[quote="Sabaal":1fii4jvh]I hope you can help me soon to make my character. I'll get the basics and then I'll ask your help with the rest, ok? ;)[/quote:1fii4jvh]

[color=darkslateblue:1fii4jvh]Sure thing.[/color:1fii4jvh] ;)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Vendui

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Sabaal":22scw5lo]Vendui!

Sabaal[/quote:22scw5lo]

Welcome back to the Chosen. It is good to see you.
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

i left for a long time to sense the board was going throw another rewined of the topics. Went to do something else but sense neverwinter nights 2 is comming out preaty soon i came back to see whats up and been playing around
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[i:2frti6q5][b:2frti6q5][font=garamond:2frti6q5][color=indigo:2frti6q5]Vendui.[/color:2frti6q5][/font:2frti6q5][/b:2frti6q5][/i:2frti6q5][/size:2frti6q5] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Lilac De'Baalberc?

Yeah, I remember you!. You posted once or twice (many years ago) and haven't came back.

What brought you back this time?
:3
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Reply to all

Post by Sabaal »

Tyrmer: That's something good, and also a good sign if you ask me :D

Shir'le: I'm glad that you remember me and also glad to be back. Have been doing a lot of things while I was away, like writting a story at fanfiction.net, visiting my friend's forum, reading a lot and of course, taking care of my child :lol:

By the way, I'm making my character and probably it will be an eilistraeean cleric.

Merinid: :angel: I'll make her what I told you. Finally took the decision, why not?

Bhaern: I remember you too, Thanks for the welcome. Hope to play with you soon, ok?

Elspath: well, I think everything's like a cycle. Sometimes you do other things and then return to the old ones. Is good that the site changed, though. I have been doing other things too in the meantime.

Ssin'urn Streea: I guess you're new, although the name "Streea" sounds very familiar to me, for a character in the other boards that I visit. Thanks for the welcome :D, is good to see new people too :D

Rooky: Once or twice not. I made a lot of posts. Yes, it was like a year ago. I'm cyclical, I guess :lol: I started The Hugging Thread in the other site and I played in some threads too, and I also made other posts.

Actually what brought me back this time was Merinid. He told me the site moved for some troubles and I decided to show up. Like I sayed, I'm cyclical and tend to come back from time to time. The last time took me too long, and I also missed some friends I made here.

To all of you: If you want to have a sample of what I have been doing you could show up at fanfiction.net and take a look at my story. The link is:

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2632225/1/:1pzfl4uz]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2632225/1/[/url:1pzfl4uz]

Ok, now I'll take a look at the rest of the threads, to see what interesting things are going on, ok?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Indeed I look forward to more play.

Oh Rooky, if the High Priestess awards experience points to users base on what Sabaal posted on the other side, you will get a better sense of how active a poster she was. She was still in the top 15.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Me in the top 15?

Post by Sabaal »

Really, Bhaern? me in the top 15?

well, then I'll have to work a lot to recover my place there, I guess, hahaha :lol: