A New Daughter of the Dark Maiden

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

T'rissonia
Maid
Maid

A New Daughter of the Dark Maiden

Post by T'rissonia »

Why, hello, fellow Chosen! I am a fresh, new member to the site. Granted, I've known the existence of this site for a couple of years - explored its contents and have been able to learn more from it. But it was just until today that I actually decided to finally join.

I've always been an avid lover of the drow race as well as the goddess Eilistraee. I've read all the War of the Spider Queen books and am currently finishing up on the third book from Lisa Smedman's Lady Penitent series. If anyone has any more recommendations for books that fit along this particular subject matter, please let me know - I'd love to read into it!

Unfortunately, I do not have nor play NWN, but I absolutely [i:2npr7911]adore[/i:2npr7911] play-by-post role-playing as well as creative writing, in general. So if you'd like to begin a game with me just let me know! I'm sure we'll bump into each other in the RP forums. I definitely look forward to interacting in-character with your character/s!

Thank so much, all of you, for keeping this site alive for so long. It gives hope to blossoming new-comers such as myself, as I'm sure it will do the same for others after me. :D
“You have turned for me my mourning into dancing: you have put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praises to you, and not be silent."
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Welcome! *offers cake*
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Salutations! :)

I've read book 1 and 2 of the WotSQ series, but didn't managed to get around to reading the rest.

Anyhew, its nice to have you here. :D
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Oh, I almost forgot. I highly recommend Elaine Cunningham's Starlight and Shadows trillogy. Very well written, interesting main character, and Eilistraee's clergy play a significant role in it.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

DoesItMatterWho
Maid
Maid

Post by DoesItMatterWho »

Welcome to another sister of the Dark Maiden.

Please feel free to jump into any rp thread you choose. Please bear in mind if it is an extremely well developed one, you may wish to contact the originator to see if they are interested in fresh meat. Any of mine (all one of them) are wide open to play with.

Have fun!
Always remember - you can't have manslaughter without laughter.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Greetings T'rissonia and welcome to the Chosen of Eilistraee. I'm glad you decided to un-lurk. :)

I'm not sure if anyone here still plays NWN, so that you don't probably doesn't make much of a difference. I hope you'll fine some enjoyable roleplaying threads to play in.

Welcome again and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Welcome to the jungle! Ha I've said it first. I'm sure you'll feel at home here. And yes, Eliane Cunningham's books are worth it.
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

evening, im thalon the residendet ranger of these parts so if youv got any quostions come to me!

enjoy your stay here at the temple may it be a...sensuale and lively one!

p.s. dont eat the berrys with blue spots in the garden there one of our wizerds latest experimmints and the results are rather...unpridictable to say the least.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Hail & well met

nice to see new faces here :D
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Le Seigneur Noir
Maid
Maid

Post by Le Seigneur Noir »

Hi, nice to met you !
Thanks for your post in my presentation.
Good luck for your search like me :).

If you want some informations, what i've find (in the dragon magazine perhaps or somewhere away ) i can write for you what i've find.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:2vavosip]Why I am here and have the chance. I must say, Welcome to the Site! Its so much fun. I have to give my greetings to the new ones. Maybe I will see you in RP.

Though more than likely as foes, I am a Lolthian Drow. But me per say am very friendly! :p [/color:2vavosip]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Welcome to the Forum. Make yourself at home. Another welcome to the other newcomer.
:3