way outside of the realms of the drow here...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

way outside of the realms of the drow here...

Post by Nedylene »

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen stats for an avatar of Uthgar, being a minor deity I cant seem to find anything.Has anybody seen anything like that?Need for a game Im playing, my latest illithyri (18th level uber butt kicker) may end up getting jiggy with the avatar of a God...wooppeeee!
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Way outside th realms of dorw here

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3qb49x87]I think I saw something about him in Dieties and Demigods, but I'm not gonna sware on it.[/color:3qb49x87]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Best I can tell, a Demi-deity can not have an avartar.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Well i saw what was written on him in deities and demigods, mostly his portfolio, and i swear ive seen some mention of him having an avatar, although truth be told, with the uthgart thats probably unlikely.Just wanted to know if anyone had seen anything...ill just wing it...big manly grrr man in furs...lol...
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I didn’t find any stats or anything, but I did find [url=http://www.nwncityofarabel.com/gods/UTHGAR.htm:35yyse31]this page[/url:35yyse31] with some general information on the deity. Probably nothing you don’t already know, but thought I’d post it just in case anyway.

And, uh, good luck on that getting it on with a demigod thing, you lucky gal you. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Under 3.5 rule set, a Deity must have Divine Rank 6 or higher to even have an Avatar.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Way outside th realms of drow here

[color=teal:29i96p68]Yes, and even though 3.5 made some nice changes, such as the weapons thing for Rangers now being a class feature instead of Feats, they have made some crappy changes. That being one of them in my opinion, but then, everyone may not agree with me so, we'll let it lay.[/color:29i96p68]
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

heheh he wasnt even listed in my favorit diaties site :P wired, must be super minior unknown ^_^
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Thanks for the link, and from what Ive read, he was a slightly higher deity , but he lost most of his followers to Tempus.btw.....got jiggy with the avatar.....What can I say he couldnt resist a tall slender drow with wings horns pointy teeth and barbed poisoned tail...lol.....
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:2tk8uhjz]The only time I ever actually heard mention of him was in Streams of Silver, book two of the Crystal Shard series. The part where the heroes were captured by the Uthgart that dwell near Nemse I think it was.[/color:2tk8uhjz]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3mp1unnq]I think I read in one of those NWN Books lying around in the game (am I the only one who reads those in-game books?) that Gruumsh slew Uthgart during the Godswar.[/color:3mp1unnq]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:8e0twxny]Personally, I've never played either one of the NWN games, but no you're not the only one that reads in game books. In some cases, most really, the have something to do with later in the game, so I read everyone of them that I come across.[/color:8e0twxny]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3644992e][color=darkred:3644992e]I think I read in one of those NWN Books lying around in the game (am I the only one who reads those in-game books?) that Gruumsh slew Uthgart during the Godswar.[/color:3644992e][/quote:3644992e]

I havent read that 1...I hope not...i hate Gruumsh... >:(
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:if67dsbg]And I'm sure it says in another in-game book that Gruumsh committed the first recorded deicide. Nice guy, huh? :p [/color:if67dsbg]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

oh yeah..a sterling gem and soooo attractive... and wasnt it the Mulhornandi sun god Re?Orcs are soooo not tasty...bad b.o.