Nec'Perya

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

silke_rahn
Regular

Nec'Perya

Post by silke_rahn »

Hey all I am working on a module for the server called The Forgotten Realm (TFR) where as Nedylene Rahn I am the head Eilistraeean or as we are called Lunar Drow. This is the village of Nec'perya d'l'Drathir or Sanctuary of the Moon. Lunar Temple is the refuge of good and neutral aligned Drow living on the surface, though some surface dewellers insist I allow only good aligned Drow.

If anyone wants to try this place out with their NWN2/MotB game a version of it is on Mediafire. I will be up-loading a newer version with the village and the temple after I finish it up. The village will be about the size of West Harbor from the original NWN2 with the temple being on the east side of the village.

If you play TFR the village like the temple before lies to the east of the Forest of Lost Souls. The new village will have an inn, a blacksmith-weaponsmith-armorsmith, a mage school-magic store, a caravaner-general merchantiler, House Rahn Keep, and some houses for the residents of the village along with Lunar Temple.

If you know the layout of the current temple I will try to keep some flavor of the exterior of it. However I will be making this my own work so only what I can remember of it will be retained.

Again send me a PM or Email at denise.hemmingway@cox.net if you want to explore the module. If you are good at scripting merchants let me know. I have found out it is not as easy as with NWN-1.
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.