D&D survey: settings

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Irennan
Champion

D&D survey: settings

Post by Irennan »

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/feature ... survey2015

So, WotC is asking for which settings people would like to see supported, and I thought that you could be interested in expressing your opinion.
They are quite explicit in pointing out that they mean ''rules support'' rather than lore support. However, the only way we're getting updates about the Realms are 3: Novels, Ed and lore associated to rules, so we could use the comment section to suggest to add some updated lore to the writeup of the classes in their online articles (besides anything elseyou may want to say).

Personally, I've asked for a FRCS (like I do with every survey), but I've also asked to update the lore around the various classes alongside the rules, explicitingly mentioning the Sword Dancer of Eilistraee, asking for a small writeup about Eilistraee, her followers and what they're up to now that the goddess is back.
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Re: D&D survey: settings

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

I agree Irennan, I was surprised by how short this survey was. usually they are around three to five pages.
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee