PSP Games

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

PSP Games

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:54bmx1qm]I have a PSP and I was wondering if anyone else had any games they really liked. My favorite is [i:54bmx1qm]Wipeout Pure[/i:54bmx1qm].[/color:54bmx1qm]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Demona
Maid
Maid

Post by Demona »

I would recommend GTA Liberty City Stories because it has a nice bug in it that lets you load other programs. This way you can use Super Nintendo emulators to play all your favorite Final Fantasy games where ever you go.

I also enjoy the new Mega Man. Very fun. There will be a D&D Tactics game comign out soon with 3.5ed rules and turned based combat. Thats a must buy for me when it comes out.

If you like hack and slash, Untold Legends is alright. I haven't played the second one though. Luminess (or how ever you might spell that) is great if you like Tetris. Honestly, I like it just a wee bit more.
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

I have Darkstalkers tower game witch is really really nice, and whipout pure with is a classice game that still is really nice, plus i have gta to but its ok... not the best :P bad thing about that bug is its massively tempremental becose you basing all your mods of player programing, players cant program that well either -_- i never been able to get it to work without having my psp freeze up every time, plus sense if your bought a new one you have the newest firmware and the newer the firmware the worse chance you have for the bugs. only other game i have is the Monster Hunter Freedom, really good game but im afread they fucked up on its development becose you cant play it online at all. With monster hunter you cant even get past level 1 wihtout help :( witch makes the game very frustrating. OH and i have Metal gear solid Acid, GREAT game, tactical battle with a real metal gear feeling. if you like metal gear games you will love acid
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-