Email Alerts

If you have problems or questions regarding the forums, the wiki, or any other part of the Eilistraee.com site then this is the place to ask. This includes bugs you run into, things that seem wrong, spelling errors, questions about ranks and experience points and such, etc. Please first make certain that your question hasn’t already been answered.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

raven_christina
Maid
Maid

Email Alerts

Post by raven_christina »

I have not been recieving email alerts for any of the topic I post to. I have the option checked to notify me by emial of replies, but I haven't been getting them.
Help?
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
--
Raven A. Lightshadow
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Ah. I keep forgetting to look into this, but that's a known problem. Don't think it has anything to do with you as I've heard the complaint from more people.

(Personally I've got them switched off since I check everything anyway, so I tend not to notice :oops: )

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

It's been a while, but I finally looked at this.

I switched the email system to use SMTP and with some tests I ran it seemed that it work as it was sending me notifications for posts in threads I subscribed to.

As such I'm considering this fixed. Let me know if you still have trouble with email notifications or any other email functionality on the forums.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee