Happy New Year!

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Happy New Year!

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Alright, so it’s been 2008 for as many days as we have years in the new Millennium, but I wanted to officially wish everyone a Happy New Year anyway.

This year does promise to be a turbulent one. Not only will the already very tumultuous Lady Penitent series come to an end with [url=http://www.amazon.com/Ascendancy-Last-L ... 7:2xa9i1xk]Ascendancy of the Last[/url:2xa9i1xk] (apparently to be released in June), promising to give a resolution to the to-the-death sava game between Eilistraee and Lolth, but 2008 is also the year which’ll see the release of the fourth edition of Dungeons and Dragon and with it a heavily revised Forgotten Realms setting (rumours seem to claim that most of the deities of the Realm will die, for example).

For me I’m hoping to still continue work on our Neverwinter Nights 2 server and hope to have the server up for limited time more often (and hopefully with a bigger turnout than last time). But we all know how I’ve been about these things in the past, so I’d advice to expect the worst and hope for the best there too. :tear:

Then I’ve got a brother getting married this year (also in June, so who know I might read the final Lady Penitent book in the plane to his wedding ;)). And there’s a number of games coming out this year that I’ve been looking forward to (like Spore and Warhammer Online).

Though with all the things going wrong in my life last year (the most serious of which was a change to a less enjoyable job) I’m hoping this year will be a lot better. At least I know I’ll do my utmost to make the best of it.

So to all of you a very happy new year and let’s hope that by the end of it we still have a goddess to worship. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Happy New Year!!!
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Happy New Year!

A belated new year, but best wishes for it nonetheless :P
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

Yeah, happy new year guys.

:)
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

And the crowd goes wild...
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3hsxlk2i]*mock shock* I stand amazed by our enthusiasm..... :roll: [/color:3hsxlk2i]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=Garamond:2a4a88gn][i:2a4a88gn][color=indigo:2a4a88gn](Raises a curved fingernail to elegantly sloped chin, ponders in quiet contemplation)

[b:2a4a88gn]Hmm...Istos is marrying a diamond sorcerror...her sister Larpon' (ogress storm giant) :p is getting married on june 28...and I've taken a giant scorpion crab as a soulmate... :devil:

Yes...a very, very happy new year. [/b:2a4a88gn]

(raises a tall, fluted glass of dark green, sparkling mormitra...sips)[/color:2a4a88gn][/i:2a4a88gn][/size:2a4a88gn][/font:2a4a88gn] ;)
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

A very interesting year it is to come in deed.