Removed Test Forums - New Help Forum

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Removed Test Forums - New Help Forum

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I removed the test forums from the board. Or to be more precise, the forums are still there I just [i:13wl0ki7]hid[/i:13wl0ki7] them. ;) I’ll probably delete them sooner or later to clean up the database a bit, but for the moment it’s still convenient to have them around.

And to celebrate the removal of these forums I’ve added a new forum where people can ask help regarding the forums (like bug reports and such) and post questions about how the forum works. Any issues with registering should be emailed to me (I would allow anonymous posts on the help forum, but we’ve already had some trouble with spam bots because of that in the past).

So any questions or problems can now be posted in this shiny, new [url=viewforum.php?f=27:13wl0ki7]“Forum Help” forum[/url:13wl0ki7]. :D

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2ydlgzch]Just out of curiosity, can the test forums still be accessed as read-only, or are they GONE? I never did get around to reading all of that "incredibly long post test" test.[/color:2ydlgzch]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

The forum still exists, just hidden to everyone but me.

But if it's the story you're interested in, you can find that story I used to test that [url=http://members.shaw.ca/tatsuki/childoft ... l:3uqw2ex6]here[/url:3uqw2ex6].

[EDIT] Ps, your sig image isn't working, Unen.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:2f5up0x7]hmmmm... It would appear that minscandboo.com is experiencing technical difficulties.... or at least I can't connect to them...

Thanks for the link, Shirle. :) [/color:2f5up0x7]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination