Various Neverwinter Nights 2 news

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Various Neverwinter Nights 2 news

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I’ve been a bit remiss in reporting about NWN2 news, apologies for that. :oops:

First of all the game has been postponed a week… the release of NWN2 is now slated for October 31[sup:1v76cb2l]st[/sup:1v76cb2l] in the US and November 3[sup:1v76cb2l]rd[/sup:1v76cb2l] for Europe.

Consequently the pre-order toolset download (if you preorder with certain shops you can get a version of the toolset a month before release) has also been delayed a week, though there have been some issues with the countdown timer for this on the official website.

Speaking of which, the [url=http://www.nwn2.com/:1v76cb2l]official website[/url:1v76cb2l] has been revamped with flash animations and background music and such. And the nice thing is that in the list of fansites we're now listed second (probably because they've listed them alphabetically now). :D

Just a bit more patience… the game is coming. The betas are in full swing and more information and goodies are to come before the game’s release little over a month from now. :)

I’ll keep you updated of any public developments.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Yay!

*Hangs out around his mail box waiting for his preordered nwn2*

Meh, can't go that long without food.. I give up.

Still, I now have a beautiful new love of my life, my lovely computer! :p
Which is cap[able of playing nwn, so can't wait till I'ts finished.