Happy New Year 2012!

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Happy New Year 2012!

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Happy New Year!

I'm going to keep it short because I'm sure you've got time to spend with your family instead of reading forum posts, but I did want to take this time to wish you all a very happy 2012.

Though our little site is small, it always gladdens me to think that all of you find a bit of joy here. That, perhaps, this place truly has become a kind of home online that you can go to and feel safe, tell some stories together with friends.

2011 has been a trying year with the site problems. But I'd like to think that we've made a lot of new friends because of it. And if those new friends would do something other than leave spam I wouldn't have to ban them shortly after posting. ;)

I kid, a little. It is unfortunate that the new forum software seems more vulnerable to spam bots. I'm not going to stop trying to make changes to halt them (though, admittedly, I did take a bit of time out... or rather got a bit addicted to Skyrim and The Old Republic). In the end though they're just a minor nuisance that can't get in the way of roleplaying and other legitimate posts. And that thankfully continues much more strongly still.

For that I have you to thank because, truly, without you this site wouldn't exist at all. As such I want to thank you all for coming here in 2011 and hope that you'll continue to visit and roleplay and relax here in 2012. Because as long as you do I'll keep this place here for you so that there might always be a safe haven for you all here.

Have a wonderful New Year celebration and a great 2012 together. And may Eilistraee always look over you.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Happy New Year 2012!

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Shir'le Be Blessed and may the new year be better for us all then the last.