New Moderator

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

New Moderator

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Congratulations to Bhaern Quel who is now a moderator on the roleplaying forums. As such he can help me keep an eye on things, clean things up a bit where needed, and basically keep you all in check. ;)

I don’t expect that he’ll need to do much beyond fairly minor things, but personally I feel better to know that there’s someone extra keeping an eye on things.

I’m sure he’ll do a great job (or I wouldn’t have made him a moderator), but if you have some problem with his moderating anyway then please contact him to try and resolve any problems you might have. And if you feel you can’t work it out then drop me a message. Though I doubt that’ll be needed.

Again, congratulations to Bhaern who has consistently shown to both have a good head on his shoulders and to be very active on the forums (sometimes more so than me :tear: ).

I’d like to think that this has made our little world a slightly better place. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hoorah for Bhaern. A little belated I'll admit but I thought I'd better prove that SOMEONE reads these things.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[font=garamond:3b4xtlqh][b:3b4xtlqh][i:3b4xtlqh][color=indigo:3b4xtlqh]Hey! :)) Me too! Congradulations again BQ!![/color:3b4xtlqh][/i:3b4xtlqh][/b:3b4xtlqh][/size:3b4xtlqh][/font:3b4xtlqh]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Shayera
Maid
Maid

Post by Shayera »

Congratulations Bhaern :angel:

You know that you have to make a party for that... :devil:
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*runs in with to kegs and a carton box, with a chiuaua on her head*
- RUM ANd BURITOS ON ME!!!! :angel:
:3
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Very belated I'll admit, but congrats Bhaern, I don't believe anyone is more worthy of earning the position.

*Grabs a burito* Gracias. .... dónde está el tequila?
Think thats right anyway... *Pokes translator and wonders if its working correctly*[/size:49tjz8fi]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

I would brought, but the store was out. It's so hard to get a barrel of tequilla these days...
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1wv5dr5y](even more belated) CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! *confetti everywhere*[/color:1wv5dr5y]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":1izh592t][color=darkred:1izh592t](even more belated) CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! *confetti everywhere*[/color:1izh592t][/quote:1izh592t]

Sweeps up the litter on the streets. *wink*

I do thank all for their congradulatios.