Happy 2010!

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Happy 2010!

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm still on my Christmas vacation, should be back sometime late next week, but I wanted to wish you all a happy 2010.

2009 has been a challenging year for us, trying to find a future for this site as we're dealing with the aftermath of WotC's idiotic decision. But we are still here and I have no intention of stopping this site.

In fact, I would like to think of 2010 as the year of Eilistraee's rebirth, so to speak. I still have every intention of building up the wiki and truly becoming the de-facto place for Eilistraeen information and ideas. But I hate to promise anything as I know that I've not been too great with that in the past.

In 2009 I also started with posting general roleplaying games news on the site (particularly for BioWare's single-player games) and I'd like to know how you experienced that. Did you like the format? Was it too much or too little? Did I report on the games that you wanted to hear about? Any other suggestions or remarks that you have?

Either way I hope that 2010 promises to be a year in which things at the very least continue as they have and, hopefully and if we all work together towards that goal, become better still.

As long as we keeping singing Eilistraee's songs and dancing in her name I fully believe that the goddess will live on.

To a great 2010!

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee