Master of Joy: Talwyn Aureliano

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Master of Joy: Talwyn Aureliano

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Posting joke after joke in the [url=viewtopic.php?t=691:3ouec42o]joke thread[/url:3ouec42o] (some of them actually funny ;)), having that thread as his most active thread and the [url=viewforum.php?f=13:3ouec42o]On Promoting Joy[/url:3ouec42o] forum as his most active forum, it is only right to name Talwyn Aureliano as our new Master of Joy.

So congratulations Talwyn with your new position and hope you'll continue to be a champion for joy in Eilistraee's name. Good job. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

:tear: :-[ :x :p

:wanders onto the stage waving at the adoring crowd:

Wow! Gosh! I just don't where to begin..[wipes a tear away]...well I suppose first I would like to thank the academy... :p

*ahem* :D

I am very honoured to be granted the title of Master of Joy.

I hope that my postings have brought a moment of merriment into peoples lives and that they share in the humour and sense of fun that our Lady embodies.

I'll keep up with the good jokes and such as I find them and will bring them here for all to enjoy.

I'd like to thank Shir'le for her unwavering faith and dedication to this site which brings us all joy simply for just being here :angel:
[hugs Shir'le]

I give you an ancient yet slightly modified blessing :)

[color=blue:3jyf4rh7]xal l'quar'valsharess z'hin xuil dos wun jal l'mu'll k'laren dos z'klaen alu[/color:3jyf4rh7]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

And a congratulations on that. Well earned.
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Congrats, man. You earned it.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

we're doomed...
:3
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

A bit belated, perhaps, but what the heck, I'll say it too- Congrats, dude! You are one of the funniest guys I've met on ANY board!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188