Bugfixes and YouTube BBCode

This is the place where the leaders of the Chosen post news. News about the Chosen, news about drow/Eilistraee, news about NWN/NWN2 and news generally considered interesting to us. This is also the place where you can comment on those news items. :rss:

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Bugfixes and YouTube BBCode

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I fixed a number of bugs with the forum. Not least of which that the admin panel works again now (as it was broken since the move of server). Also, hopefully, should have email notifications working again (let me know if they're still broken) and a few other things.

And after all that thought I'd do something a bit more fun.

With the [url=viewtopic.php?t=1200:p78qhamb]Ninja Cat[/url:p78qhamb] post I made a while ago I used my admin powers to use direct html code so that I could embed the youtube video directly in the post instead of linking it. But I thought that this was rather unfair that I could do this and nobody else could.

So I've added some youtube UBB code tags allowing everyone to do the same. With the following code:

[code:p78qhamb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgjHDL3t8uQ[/code:p78qhamb]

you add youtube videos to your post. What you put between the tags is the "URL" as you can copy it from the youtube page (on the right of the movie). Which listens very closely so you've got to get it right. But when you do people can enjoy the movies you post without having to leave the forum. ;)

And to celebrate, here's a little Blackmore's Night with a very Eilistraeen "Shadow of the Moon":

[youtube:p78qhamb]bgjHDL3t8uQ[/youtube:p78qhamb]

Enjoy. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Dragonessa
Maid
Maid

Post by Dragonessa »

What a lovely song! :love:
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Dragonessa":135flg5g]What a lovely song! :love:[/quote:135flg5g]

Indeed!

Thank you Shir'le for introducing me to this band and their great music :love:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Shriarra
Maid
Maid

Post by Shriarra »

Mmhmm, a very pretty song <3. One I adopted for a drow of my own, some time ago.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Actually it was Jhaelrnya, who visits the site now and again too, who pointed the band (and in particularly that song, which she noted to be particularly Eilistraeen) out to me years ago.

But yes, it is very nice. I love all their music. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee