On the other side of the glass...

Roleplaying can be a great source for stories. But whether your stories come from roleplaying or whether you wrote them separate of anything else, this is the forum to post your stories. These stories can be funny, dramatic, epic in scale, of very small scope, or really anything you can think of. Note that this forum is for posting stories only. Discussions on stories and even just simple compliments should be posted in the Out Of Character forum or by sending a private message to the author.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Drathir murrpau
Regular

On the other side of the glass...

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:25ogwrw8]On the other side of the glass he sat, looking me in the eye. Talking with buzzard whisper through the metal connection of machinery. My mind wandered over the disease of his face... (what happened to you as an aside) but no one could hear me. They were all in their own little worlds.

On the other side of the glass, with a timer for our troubles. "Not much time, not much time," it hissed incessantly in my ear, echoing perfectly my insane troubles from the very beginning. But that wasn't true, was it... it wasn't the lack of time... it was the lack of lives.

On the other side of the glass, which is not forever, mind you. And the diseased appearance, it will not be for forever... it will be cured with the sun &with the love and with living.

There is a time for everything... why can mine not be so many rather than a simple ONE.

On the other side of the glass, caresses of love held apart by tiny wires and cold panes. And then the voice said, Your time is up." And we were done... for now.[/color:25ogwrw8]
Drathir murrpau
Regular

Post by Drathir murrpau »

[color=indigo:3lz6dfl2]Days and days and days passed... so much time & so little... and still I couldn't see beyond the glass & the rods inside. But I knew, yes... I knew that he would pass through it unscathed. Eventually. No one stayed on the other side forever lest they were of heinous nature & hideous mein.

He watches me now... with coyote eyes. The timer as always echoes in our minds... "not much time" but it has added "left..." so that we know there is yet hope to our endeavor. And what is the endeavor, one might ask?

What truly could another hope for in this vast realm or darkness & light? Light to dark... dark to light... this is the rotation of life, is it not? I have quit wondering, for the moment, why. Why? Who cares. It is only light to me that the darkness shall subside. This, this particular darkness...

Becomes as light. Maybe now we shall be strong enough...[/color:3lz6dfl2]