7:32

Roleplaying can be a great source for stories. But whether your stories come from roleplaying or whether you wrote them separate of anything else, this is the forum to post your stories. These stories can be funny, dramatic, epic in scale, of very small scope, or really anything you can think of. Note that this forum is for posting stories only. Discussions on stories and even just simple compliments should be posted in the Out Of Character forum or by sending a private message to the author.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

7:32

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

This story is a loose combination of [u:1mnhminl][i:1mnhminl][b:1mnhminl]VERY[/b:1mnhminl][/i:1mnhminl][/u:1mnhminl] personal experiances of myself and a number of my friends. Feel free to leave feedback as this is a one shot story. It is very dark and the language is as raw as it comes, you have been warned.

"Im sorry Eric, I never meant to hurt you..." even hours after the fact her words still echo in my ears. I look at the clock, 7:32 I know its later than that [i:1mnhminl]a lot [/i:1mnhminl]later, I also know that the clock on my wall isnt digital and yet all I can see are those cold black numbers staring at me from the wall. 7:32, the very instant my heart was broken. For ten month Lisa and I were together, ten months of bliss, ten months of hoping and planning, "Ten months of waiting hand and foot on the psychotic nympho bitch!" the thought is formed and echoing in my head before I even realize it. My stomach churns and I run for the bathroom, the salty bitter taste of a stew of blood and bile already in my mouth. I try desperately to hold back the flood but to no avail, yet another days worth of food forcing its way out of my mouth and nose with such force I feel as though my very soul is about to squeeze out of my eyes... and maybe it does.

"Thats right just let it out... if I just relax and let it all out Ill be fine..." as my body heaves and contorts I try desperately to coach myself through it, telling myself that everything will be okay. I'm wrong. "Thats right, give up! Give up and [b:1mnhminl][i:1mnhminl]DIE[/i:1mnhminl][/b:1mnhminl]! Die like the dog you are!" Furious I look to see whos voice I am hearing, too late I realize that it is my own; or rather every voice Ive ever feared rolled into one. My brother, his mocking tone ringing back through the years to haunt me, my father, screaming at me to suck it up and not be such a whiny little bitch or too keep my eye on the goddamned ball, the school bully spewing this weeks latest insult as he slams me up against my locker, Lisa begging me, screaming harder, faster, crying out for more and worst of all my own voice my own private little demon mocking me.

I close my eyes, reciting mantras and words of wisdom trying desperately to hold on to my sanity, words once soothing and filled with power now hollow... and impotent. "Just like you..." the voice whispers softly in my ear. "Impotent, thats what you are, I bet thats why the bitch left you, you couldnt satisfy her... urges." I wheel around flailing wildly at the voice, something catches me upside the head and everything goes dark... 7:32, the numbers are there before my eyes again.

"Holy shit. bitch really did a number on you didnt she bro?" I open my eyes and find myself staring at my watch, 7:32. I blink once, twice, three times... 7:33AM. I look up to find my roommate Alex kneeling over me. "Looks like you whacked your head on the sink, not sure how long youve been out, we should get you too the hospital." I try to stand but my legs refuse to work all I manage to do is groan and flop over onto my back. "On second thought maybe I should call an am..." Alex's voice trails off as everything goes dark again.

Before me I see a bright light and a woman softly calling my name. "Eric... Eric..." I try to respond but my voice fails me. A womans face appears before me, distant and yet very clear, her soft features and warm hazel eyes are easy to dicern, her long blond hair dangling down as though she were looking down on me from above, very much the image of an angel, and yet on her face though is a look of grave conern, not the welcoming smile one would expect. "Eric..." With a jolt the world comes rushing back, the bustle of activity around assaults my ears and the florescent lights flickering by attack my eyes. "Eric my name is Doctor Post, can you hear me? Can you say something?" somehow I manage a smile. "Hey there," I eek out "Has anyone ever told you that you look like an angel?"
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire