The Willowsong saga, chapter 2

Roleplaying can be a great source for stories. But whether your stories come from roleplaying or whether you wrote them separate of anything else, this is the forum to post your stories. These stories can be funny, dramatic, epic in scale, of very small scope, or really anything you can think of. Note that this forum is for posting stories only. Discussions on stories and even just simple compliments should be posted in the Out Of Character forum or by sending a private message to the author.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

The Willowsong saga, chapter 2

Post by Nedylene »

[t:9qk4tz6f]This is the second story of the Willowsongs.As with the first I have to give props to my dm..Makasta..we made these stories together. He is the jockey and I am the racehorse , so to speak.This story is, above all..a romance story.There is extreme content in here.So if you are of an age where a parent might come into the room , read over your shoulder and try to sue me for letting their kid read a sex novel, then do me a favor and don't read this.If anyone has any comments or criticisms about this or the first of the willowsong saga I posted, please pm me.I have thick skin, cri-ticks dont bother me...bad pun..sorry...Anyways, if i get enough comments on this, namely, if i get any at all, I will even post the next in the series, Stormy's Story.

this one is definetly for my guy...mzild taga wiles, mal'rak..
Last edited by Nedylene on Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

The Tale of Nedylene and Dalen

[t:2tuha4ax]The gates to the city of Menzoberranzan flung open wide as the armored drow woman rode in proudly on a large nightmare. Behind her a small army of some 15 female warriors and 5 male thralls marched in bearing a wagon of goods and slaves.
[t:2tuha4ax]The crowds parted for them as the woman rode to a small, but elegant house. Slaves came out from the house, taking the reins of the nightmare, dodging its sharp teeth and fiery mane. The drow woman laughed as one of the slaves suffered a nasty bite on the arm from the foul tempered creature that would abide the touch of no other but its rider.
[t:2tuha4ax]“Take good care of my beauty or it will be your hides, slaves.”
[t:2tuha4ax]The woman tossed over her shoulder as she strode in.
[t:2tuha4ax]The drow woman removed her helm and shook out her long white hair as she continued her brisk walk forward. She stopped one of the female guards and asked her,
[t:2tuha4ax]“Where is my mother?”
[t:2tuha4ax]“In her study, my lady.”
[t:2tuha4ax]The woman nodded and continued forward, turning down a long hall towards a door guarded by two stern looking drow woman. They nodded at her and opened the door.
[t:2tuha4ax]When she entered it was to see her mother busy at work, as normal, upon some alchemical experiment or another. She bowed at her mother and said,
[t:2tuha4ax]“The raid was a success, mother. I have brought you 7 more slaves and some 2000 platinum worth of goods.”
[t:2tuha4ax]Her mother, not looking up from her work said,
[t:2tuha4ax]“The relic? Was it there, did you find it?”
[t:2tuha4ax]The daughter nodded, and with this immediately had the attention of her mother, who stepped back from her work and moved quickly over to her.
[t:2tuha4ax]“Hand it to me, Nedylene, for surely you did not entrust it to one of those fool twits who work for you.”
[t:2tuha4ax]Nedylene handed her a small wooden box, plain and unadorned. But her mother stared at it as if it were encrusted with jewels and scurried away with it to her worktable.
[t:2tuha4ax]“You have done well, daughter, leave me now. I will join you for dinner for I have something I need to speak to you about.”
[t:2tuha4ax]Nedylene nodded and left her mothers study with an expression akin to relief. She went up to her own room and changed into more comfortable garments, awaiting the dinner hour with dread, for she had a sinking suspicion of what her mother was planning.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:14heycki]The dinner hour rolled upon her quickly, as dreaded hours normally do, and Nedylene found herself sitting at an empty table awaiting her mother to arrive so that she could eat. She was starved, for she had been gone for 2 days on this raid and there were scant little rations to bring along.
[t:14heycki]After a solid 15-minute wait, her mother finally arrived, stopping to talk to a slave before slowly seating herself and giving the order to begin eating.
[t:14heycki]Nedylene barely had time to shove a few bites in her mouth before her mother began speaking.
[t:14heycki]“I have arranged a betrothal for you, Nedylene.”
[t:14heycki]Nedylene gagged and almost choked on her food,
[t:14heycki]“Perhaps if you started eating like a lady instead of a slobbish slave you would not choke upon your food.”
[t:14heycki]Nedylene bit back the sharp retort gathering upon her tongue and simply said,
[t:14heycki]“Forgive me, mother.”
[t:14heycki]Her mother simply glowered at her,
[t:14heycki]“He is of the house of Glannath, a spell caster of some sort, and wealthy in his own right, for a male. I do not want to hear anything from you, I know you do not like spell casters, but you know how things stand for us. We have the name, we have the impeccable lineage, but we do not have funds.”
[t:14heycki]Nedylene thought to herself that the reason they had no funds was because her mother had squandered all their funds on equipment and components for her disgusting spells. Things had been different before her father had had his fatal ‘accident’. But she knew the consequences of replying, so as normal kept her mouth shut.
[t:14heycki]Her mother continued,
[t:14heycki]“This male, Merinid, lives in a tower on the west end of town. He has asked you to come and speak with him this evening.”
[t:14heycki]“But Mother I…”
[t:14heycki]“Silence girl!”
[t:14heycki]Her mother raised a hand, palm out, as if about to cast, and, as normal, Nedylene cowered.
[t:14heycki]“You will bathe your foul smelling body, you will wear a nice dress, and you will go to Merinid tonight. If he asks you to spread your thighs, you will spread your thighs. If he asks you to hop up and down, you will say how high. I realize he is a damned male, but he has the funds we need. Would you so dishonor your house yet again?”
[t:14heycki]“”No mother,”
[t:14heycki]Nedylene whispered,
[t:14heycki]“I will never again dishonor the house of Illystyn.”
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:271sl4r3]A few hours later Nedylene found herself dressed and perfume scented, standing before the tower of the sorcerer, Merinid. She had a good reason to be dreading standing here. It was not wedding a man she dreaded, for she knew she was well past the normal age of marrying and knew her mother would eventually find someone for her. It was more because the man was a spell caster.
[t:271sl4r3]When Nedylene was a little girl a spell caster had come for dinner. The woman had been amusing her mother with some random trick or another when the spell backfired. A bright burning light had exploded all over Nedylene's small child’s body. She had been completely blinded for 2 years as a result of the accident, and had spent the remainder or her life in mortal terror of spell casters and their arts.
[t:271sl4r3]The accident had a good result however, for she could walk in the light of the blasted daystar far better than most of her kin, but the fear of spell casters never seemed to go away.
[t:271sl4r3]Nedylene raised her fist to knock upon the door, but it opened for her, and so she entered.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:hixb7ra4]A female slave waited behind the door, and lead Nedylene up a long flight of stairs to a door. Although it was closed she could smell the stench of spell components, and something stranger, old blood and animal musk, and things she could not identify.
[t:hixb7ra4]She shivered and entered the room with weak limbs. She saw before her a study of sorts, with bookcases all around and a long table in the middle, similar to her mothers with alchemical devices strewed all about. But the strange thing was that also in the room were several cages, covered in cloth. When she raised the cloth to inspect the contents of one of the cages, a freakish creature flung itself at the bars, hissing at her.
[t:hixb7ra4]The creature appeared to have been a duergar at one time, but it had been strangely altered and mutilated. It had many eyes pressed together, like that of a spiders and long tentacles all around its head, like a displacer beasts.
[t:hixb7ra4]She backed quickly away from the cage and its monstrous occupant, and heard a soft chuckle coming from behind her.
[t:hixb7ra4]She whirled about and saw a male drow, dressed in black robes, smiling at her with an expression normally reserved for precocious children.
[t:hixb7ra4]“How do you like my creation? It’s fascinating isn’t it? I have several more, if you would like to see them.”
[t:hixb7ra4]“You are Merinid Glanath, yes?”
[t:hixb7ra4]“Yes I am, Nedylene Illystyn, and welcome to my humble home. Please, come into the next room and sit with me.”
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2cvchsu5]Nedylene nods and follows the drow male into the next room, where a table and chairs are waiting. This room is obviously a bedroom; a massive post bed, hung all about with silken curtains the tarnished red color of old blood, dominates the room.
[t:2cvchsu5]Nedylene seats herself at the table as the male pours two glasses of wine, setting one before her. Habitually, Nedylene casts a poison detection spell upon her glass. Finding it unpolluted she takes a sip. The male across from her merely watches her with the amused stare he has held since he first saw her.
[t:2cvchsu5]“I hope you do not mind me saying so, but you are very beautiful, my lady. Your mother had said as much, but mothers are inclined to brag. I am glad to see she was not merely boasting.”
[t:2cvchsu5]Nedylene said nothing, merely watched the drow male, and attempted to refrain from sneering at him.
[t:2cvchsu5]“She also said that you are very quiet, not given to idle chatter. I find this refreshing. But come, speak to me, tell me how you feel of me, and what you think of our upcoming nuptials.”
[t:2cvchsu5]“We will be bringing honor to our houses by joining, and the potential of more girl children is always helpful.”
[t:2cvchsu5]“That is the only reason you wish to join with me, for honor?”
[t:2cvchsu5]He gets up and walks over to her; kneeling at her feet he slowly places his hands upon her thighs.
[t:2cvchsu5]“Do you not find me attractive? Many women do, and I am capable of giving you great pleasure.”
[t:2cvchsu5]His hands start to slide up her thighs, rubbing the top of her pelvis. [t:2cvchsu5]Nedylene disgust starts to overwhelm her and without thinking, she reacts.
Her legs rise up and she catches the male with the soles of her boots, kicking out she sends him sprawling across the room.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:q8lfeohx]She jumps up then to face him, drawing out her scimitar from the cleverly made sheath along her spine.
[t:q8lfeohx]“You would attack me, your betrothed!”
[t:q8lfeohx]The male snarls,
[t:q8lfeohx]“One would think you do not welcome our marriage, one would think that the rumors were true, that you have betrayed your house for a darthirii srow .A disgusting moon elf!”
[t:q8lfeohx]“You will not treat me as a common whore! I am a lady of the House of Illystyn, not some slave you can fondle at your will! You will treat me with the respect I am due, male!”
[t:q8lfeohx]Merinid sneers, but he bows to her,
[t:q8lfeohx]“Forgive me, my lady. I find I was so overcome with your beauty I did not think. Perhaps, a token, a little bauble of my esteem, will grant me your forgiveness?”
[t:q8lfeohx]He pulls a necklace out from his pocket and holds it up for her to view. [t:q8lfeohx]Nedylene is temporarily mesmerized by the reflecting colors of the pendant and therefore does not see his lips move in a spell.
[t:q8lfeohx]Suddenly, Nedylene’s mind is a blank, all she can think of is that she longs to feel Merinid's hands move upon her body in a way that only one man has ever touched her, she wants to feel his lips upon her own. She moves towards him stiff legged, and he smiles, pulling her down onto the ground with him, and covering her body with his own.
[t:q8lfeohx]He starts to kiss her, his lips as wet and soggy as a rotted fish, but she can make no move against him, the control of her body no longer seems her own. She can only watch helplessly as he runs his hand up the skirt of her gown, moving towards her underclothes.
[t:q8lfeohx]Nedylene struggles against the spell upon her and with a great feat of will she manages to break free of the spell. She yanks her knee up hard, catching the unsuspecting male in the crotch .He grunts in pain, and falls down beside her, clutching his injured male part.
[t:q8lfeohx]She struggles with her long skirt and sprints over to where her blade lay. She scoops it up and turns to face her opponent.
[t:q8lfeohx]The last line of his spell is going off, and she barely manages to elude the green glowing missile that flies from his fingertips. It catches her in the arm however and she gasps in pain as the acid burns into her skin.
[t:q8lfeohx]She sees Merinid is casting again, and she can only hope the spell she is praying to her goddess, Lolth, for will come to her before he is finished casting. Her goddess grants her the spell in a blinding ray of dark light, and she charges her opponents, knocking him off his feet and breaking his concentration on his spell. She digs her fingers into his arm and her spell sweeps through his body. He is racked by pain, and screams in anguish. She takes his moment of weakness to strike down with her blade, digging it into the male drow's eyeball, when she yanks her blade out, the eyeball comes out with it, making a popping sound. The male screams again, clutching his face, but she decapitates him neatly, ending his screams forever.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:371774n1]Before she even has time to cleanse the blood from her blade the door to the bedroom opens and slams against the wall. Some 20 guards are striding into the room, many of them women she knows, has worked with, but there weapons are drawn as they approach her.
[t:371774n1]They encircle her and she goes to speak, to defend herself, but one of them beats her in the head with a mace and she falls to her knees. She can feel them stripping her of her weapon and tying her hands.
[t:371774n1]One of them, a woman named Shei’riam, a friend of Nedylene’s says to her,
[t:371774n1]“Nedylene Illystyn, you are under arrest for the murder of the matron mother of the house Glannath, and the murder of her son, Merinid.”
Shei’riam adds in softly,
[t:371774n1]“Nedylene, why did you do this?”
[t:371774n1]She goes to speak, but one of the other female guards, a member of the house of Glannath, cuffs her in the mouth hard enough for her lips to bust and several of her teeth to crack.
[t:371774n1]“Silence, traitor.”
[t:371774n1]The woman who cuffed her hisses, as they start to drag Nedylene from the room.
[t:371774n1]She allows herself to be dragged, and struggles no more. She knows that what she has feared for years has come to play. Her mother has betrayed her.
[t:371774n1]Nedylene was the first born of twin girls, therefore the heir to her mothers seat as house matron. But upon her adolescence, it was shown she had no calling as a priestess, a fact that angered her mother greatly. But her twin sister Si’Nafay was accepted as a priestess. Nedylene tried to please her mother, by becoming a fighter of no small renown, and a paladin of the great Goddess Lolth. But her sister Si’Nafay, remained her mothers favorite. Nedylene had feared for years that her mother would find a way to remove her so that her sister would become the heir, especially after the incident with the moon elf, Dalen. But that had incident had been so long ago; she had starting becoming less weary of her mothers actions. That would prove to be her fatal error it would
seem.
[t:371774n1]Suddenly a bright light illuminated the entire room. Nedylene with her day vision was merely a little stunned, but her captors hit their knees, clutching their eyes and momentarily blinded. It was long enough for someone else to grab Nedylene by her bound arms and yank her away.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1dqd29pl]She found herself being pulled along the hallway and out the back door from behind. She tried to turn her head to see who was pulling her, but the person was moving to fast and all she could was stumble along backwards.
[t:1dqd29pl]The person pulled her over to a wall and cast a spell. The dragged her through the very stone itself.
[t:1dqd29pl]There was a narrow passageway on the other side, dusty from disuse, but she could see footsteps that indicated that this was where the person had come through originally. The person was cutting at her bonds and soon Nedylene was free.
[t:1dqd29pl]She turned to face her captor? Rescuer? And saw a large man dressed in black. His features however showed him to be a human male.
[t:1dqd29pl]He looked at her and said in halting drow,
[t:1dqd29pl]“You follow me…give me no trouble…and you live…you give me trouble.. I leave you here and you die. Understand?”
[t:1dqd29pl]Nedylene nodded and the man turned and continued down the narrow passageway.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:36kznhai]Nedylene followed, stumbling a bit on her long gown. In frustration she stopped and ripped the gown up both sides, enabling herself to move more freely.
[t:36kznhai]He led her through the narrow passageway into a larger one, more frequently used. They continued through here, and Nedylene knew from the route they took that they were heading out of the under dark.
[t:36kznhai]She lost track of time, stumbling after the human man. Her injuries were grievous, she knew and emotionally she was in even worse shape. [t:36kznhai]The only life she had ever known was about to be stripped from her. She would now live her life as a traitor. Any under dark drow would be desiring to kill her for the price that would, no doubt, be placed upon her head. She also knew that her life would now be lived in the bright above world of the sun, were few would accept her and the Goddess she served would no longer have anything to do with her.
[t:36kznhai]Part of her wished this strange man had never come, that she had been executed down there for crimes she had taken no part in. But she was young enough, and strong enough that she still desired to live. Nedylene was no quitter; she would find a way to live through this.
[t:36kznhai]Shortly before they made it out of the under dark they were attacked by a small band of duergar, venturing back from a raid. They made short work of the dark dwarves and headed closer to the surface.
[t:36kznhai]The man stopped her before they exited.
[t:36kznhai]“Tis' daylight out there…you need hooded cloak.”
[t:36kznhai]Nedylene shook her head,
[t:36kznhai]“No, I can see in your day star.”
[t:36kznhai]The man looked puzzled ,but led her out into the lit world of Faerun.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:z4afl2m0]Nedylene stumbled again, this time falling to her knees. The blood from her head wound was dripping into her eyes and she could hardly see from it and the pain in her skull.
[t:z4afl2m0]The human man turned and looked at her. Nedylene knew little rivvin, common, but she knew enough to know that the string of syllables coming from his mouth were vile curses, although not directed at her.
[t:z4afl2m0]“Why you not tell me you wounded?”
[t:z4afl2m0]He grumbled as he kneeled down and pulled a healing kit from his pouch.
[t:z4afl2m0]“I did not think too.”
[t:z4afl2m0]Nedylene whispered. The human male patched up her head wound, and gave her a healing potion that helped remarkably.
[t:z4afl2m0]“You walk?’
[t:z4afl2m0]He asked her, in a surprisingly gentle voice. She nodded and stood up, attempting to shake the dizziness from her head.
[t:z4afl2m0]He lead her on to a small tavern, she knew not where, for her few ventures into the above ground during daylight had never taken her so far.
[t:z4afl2m0]She was nervous going into the tavern but aside from a few initial stares no one seemed to care about the filthy bloody drow in the torn gown.
[t:z4afl2m0]The human male led her to a seat and said,
[t:z4afl2m0]“Sit down. I get you food and a room. You need rest.”
[t:z4afl2m0]She nodded, collapsing into the seat.
[t:z4afl2m0]He returned a few minutes later with ale and food. She ate hesitatingly and then sat staring at the human male who was, in turn staring at her.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2r7omlom]“Nedylene Illystyn?”
[t:2r7omlom]He asked her, she nodded weakly.
[t:2r7omlom]“Good…I get right drow.”
[t:2r7omlom]He laughed then at his own joke and she just stared at him.
[t:2r7omlom]“Why did you rescue me, rivvil( human)?”
[t:2r7omlom]He crossed his arms in front of his chest,
[t:2r7omlom]“Little drow I know for the telling. You speak rivvin (common)?”
[t:2r7omlom]“Very little…But can understand much.”
[t:2r7omlom]She said in common.
[t:2r7omlom]“Good…Well I am a mercenary, my name is Thomas Helder, I was approached by a druid man named Merrdyn. He, in turn, had been quested by a member of an elven family by the name of Willowsong. They asked him to find a drow woman by the name of Nedylene Illystyn. He scryed upon you and while doing so overheard the plot your mother was making against you. He sent me down there to rescue you. My only question is, do you know of this family and why are they interested in you?”
[t:2r7omlom]Nedylene thought to herself, Willowsong, that was Dalen’s last name. [t:2r7omlom]Obviously they want to know where he is, but how do they know of me? Unless…unless someone found him and rescued him. He was not dead when I cast that ice spell upon him; maybe someone came along and healed him. If so, upon finding out the situation I was in, why did they not leave me to die? Why send someone in to rescue me? Unless of course they have a more ‘fitting’ end for me, and wish me to die at their hands.
[t:2r7omlom]“So you take me to them now, these ‘Willowsongs’. Yes, I think I know of them.”
[t:2r7omlom]Thomas shook his head,
[t:2r7omlom]“Not what I was ordered. All I was told was to go down there and get you out. What you do now is none of my concern.”
[t:2r7omlom]Nedylene looked surprise and whispered, more to herself than anyone else.
[t:2r7omlom]“But what should I do, where should I go?”
[t:2r7omlom]The human obviously had keen ears for his race and said,
[t:2r7omlom]“Don’t know what to tell you sweetheart, get a job maybe.”
[t:2r7omlom]Nedylene paled. She had a feeling things were going from bad to worse.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2ch5tcu2]Nedylene ate and went to sleep in the room that Thomas had paid for .He told her that it and her meals were paid for the rest of the week but after that she was on her own.
[t:2ch5tcu2] Nedylene knew that she needed to find employment somewhere but her skills and her grasp of the common tongue were so limited. She was a fair hand with a blade, even without the aid of her Goddess, who she choose not to even attempt to contact, because she did not think she could stand the true knowledge that the Spider Queen had deserted her. [t:2ch5tcu2]She wasn’t sure which would hurt the worse, her mother’s betrayal or her Goddess’s and so was in no hurry to find out. She also knew she had to get out of there, she was to close to the under dark.
[t:2ch5tcu2]So the next night she ate and went outside. The moons were shining overhead and they were, in truth, one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. She had never taken the time to look at them when she was on a raid, but now she did, and simply stood, spell bound, for a few minutes before sending out the call to her familiar, her beloved nightmare Vlos wun L’isto Su’aco (Blood in the Night Wind) or L’isto Su’aco, as she called him.
[t:2ch5tcu2]She had found the nightmare as a colt, lost in the labyrinthine tunnels of the deep underdark. His mother had been slain by an eye tyrant, the colt had escaped, but was starving to death on his own. She had taken him in and raised him, killing some of her slaves and grinding up their meat and blood, feeding it to the weak colt in a bottle. He had grown strong and had become her greatest friend and ally, the only one she trusted.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2lfv1ipe]In her mind she heard him whinny and knew he was on his way to her side. She could see through her mounts eyes as he raced through the under dark to reach her. In horror she saw the giant spiders that dropped down upon him from overhead, she saw the fierce battle that unfurled, but was helpless to aid her only friend as he was bitten repeatedly. He managed to kill the spiders and rushed on through the under dark.
[t:2lfv1ipe]Nedylene wept as L’isto Su’aco limped up to her, bleeding from the dozens of bite marks ripped into his satiny black hide. She called upon the power of the Goddess, pleaded for it to save her only friend, but all she heard was a shrill laughter in her mind. The flames about the nightmares head were subsided as she gathered her fallen friend up in her arms and wept. He whinnied weakly and attempted to lick her face, but his head fell back.
[t:2lfv1ipe]The poison from the spider’s venom was rushing through his veins and Nedylene could feel his agony as if it were her own.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2my45h2k]As she knelt there upon the ground holding her familiars head as he lay dying in agony, she heard a sound behind her. An elven man stood there, watching her. He was dressed in full plate that bore the e symbol of a god Nedylene was unfamiliar with.
[t:2my45h2k]He reached into his sheath and pulled out a blade. Nedylene assumed that the man meant to strike her down with it, and at the moment, cared little. She would die with her beloved mount. But he did not strike her, instead he handed her the blade, and said in good, but heavily accented drow,
[t:2my45h2k]“He is very strong, the poison will take a long time to kill him. I am afraid he is beyond my help right now. All that can be done is to end his suffering.”
[t:2my45h2k]Nedylene stood and took the blade, a fiery pain shot up her hands and she could smell burning flesh, the blade obviously had some kind of bane upon it. But with limbs shaking from her sobs, she decapitated her dying mount.
[t:2my45h2k]She sat on the ground then the blade still burning in her hands, both her and it covered in the blood of the fallen nightmare. But she cared little for the pain. It didn’t come close to matching the pain in her heart. Even when the paladin removed the blade from her hands, pulling away flesh from her palms, she did not cry out. She merely sat there, numb and no longer weeping.
[t:2my45h2k]After a long moment the paladin spoke,
[t:2my45h2k]“Who are you?”
[t:2my45h2k]“ I am Naubol.”
[t:2my45h2k]“So you are nothing. But with great magic and strength, something can be made from nothing. Will you be the phoenix, rising up from your own ashes, or will you remain the ash?”
[t:2my45h2k]“I am alone, and for the first time in my life, I am truly frightened.”
[t:2my45h2k]“Then walk with me, Naubol, and you will not be alone.”