Indiana Jones IV Trailer

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Indiana Jones IV Trailer

Post by Jubilee »

[url=http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indiana ... 1:26ydhix8]"No time for love, Dr. Jones !"[/url:26ydhix8]

Looks awesome, very well made trailer, brings back memories of all the movies and makes me really want to see it again.
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Definitely. Looking forward to that one. :))

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

OMG!!!!
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:j5l9d86i]Ah! I can't wait! Harrison Ford looking gooood, Mmm-Mmm :p :D Just like his older films. He ages gracefully.

And SHIA, oooh. My heart! Its about to burst. It comes out May 22? Okay, when do tickets go on sale again? lol. :p ;) [/color:j5l9d86i]
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Am I the only one that thinks they should have stopped with "The Last Crusade"
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

FOOL!!!!!!!!!! indiana jones films are the best. there shuld be more besides ford kicks ass.this looks to be one of the best yet besids its harrison ford!!!!! the only way it could be cooler is if smanule l jacksons was in it. and even then it would be slighty more kick ass

FORD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Whoa!!! Calm down Skippy! I didn't say it was gonna suck, or that I hated Harrison Ford, or that I hate Indiana Jones. It just seems to me that the perfect way to end the tale of Indiana Jones was "The Last Crusade."
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Yet another legend will be brought up, revived, refreshed with some stunts and special FX, and probably most of the Indiana Jones fans will cry in the night "why!!!???!!?!"
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

sorry about that but han solo.. i mean harison ford has a specil place in my heart.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

And to think Han Solo was his first role ever? At least that's what I've heard.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

According to [url=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000148/:3jpetbcv]IMDB[/url:3jpetbcv] his first role was playing a bellhop in Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round; and he played a number of roles after that before playing Star Wars (which was pretty much his big breakthrough).

And no, I hadn't heard of that movie either. :p

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:2eazw7hb]You know, I agree with you Malek. The last crusade would have been a good end to everything. I personally think its a mid life crisis for them. Example with Sylvester Stallone with Rambo, and Arnold with Terminator 4 and I guess coming along with 5. Bruce Willis Live and Die hard. Now Harrison Ford. Mid life crisis I tell ya. Lol. Though I am not saying they were bad movies. Yet, I havent seen Rambo. I hear it has major bad acting! :p [/color:2eazw7hb]
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

[quote="Vasriina Frerahel":35w4nha3][color=olive:35w4nha3] I havent seen Rambo. I hear it has major bad acting! :p [/color:35w4nha3][/quote:35w4nha3]
Would it be Rambo otherwise? ;)

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!"

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Hey thats one of my favorite lines, ever. Make fun of it and I get irate.

He never said more than one line less it was important, somethin most of us loved about him.

Btw, its a good movie, you'll like it.
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

[quote="Jubilee":vk1y213p]Hey thats one of my favorite lines, ever. Make fun of it and I get irate.[/quote:vk1y213p]
I really just picked a pretty much random quote from the movie. :p

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee