The Joke Thread

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kiaransalyn
Maid
Maid

Post by Kiaransalyn »

A riposte. :)
[youtube:1zpmnzl6]MzK9kMxDcG0[/youtube:1zpmnzl6]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Ahh The Legue.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy beyond left field are those Gentlemen :eek: Comedy that is so twisted that it is essentially horror :uh-huh: :devil: ;)

[youtube:3z9hqh6f]pRwfwYGTPd8[/youtube:3z9hqh6f]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

A song for the times ;)

[youtube:1ped3xcw]6riY-103vbc[/youtube:1ped3xcw]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Kiaransalyn
Maid
Maid

Post by Kiaransalyn »

I'll make this my last one as my tea-break is nearly finished.

[youtube:18u712m9]tc2qyRAP6kk[/youtube:18u712m9]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

One more moment of fun :angel:

[youtube:3ia7ys84]TBQAuw4NYLA[/youtube:3ia7ys84]

T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

:lol:

The Kickin' Ass song...very funny :lol:

edit -

I just watched the Roawn Atkinson video

LMAO!!! :lol:

I'm sending that one on... ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[youtube:1g37ik08]gWHJk5g9DOE[/youtube:1g37ik08]

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I got this in an e-mail from family. So funny!!

After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!' The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, why don't you go on and give it a try?' The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper was driving home, he spotted the same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. As he brought his car to a stop, he saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank. Nearby were 7 more dead gators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement as the blonde struggled mightily and barely managed to flip the gator onto its back.Then, rolling her eyes heavenward, she screamed in frustration.....

'CRAP! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I was chatting on-line with a friend of mine a while back, and he told me this: He was registering for a web-site, and it asked him to create a password for his profile. Just for fun, he typed in p*nis as his password. Then the site told him that his password was too short.....

Naturally, my response was "How did it know?"

His excuse? He was using a lap-top!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[youtube:347nfe4w]2wWz_7qdrPs[/youtube:347nfe4w]
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

[youtube:278l8v51]yWCNXVuwK0c[/youtube:278l8v51]
Journey
Maid
Maid

Re: The Joke Thread

Post by Journey »

When people remains in deep sleep then they makes many [url=http://www.funnp.com/jokes/12_funny_jok ... l:1y9ak6q6]sleep jokes[/url:1y9ak6q6], such as talking in deep sleep, walking in sleep, laughing in sleep, crying in sleep and much more. When these sleep jokes are made then the joke maker realizes nothing and other people makes laugh for these jokes.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Journey":2i3apoeb]<snip>When these sleep jokes are made then the joke maker realizes nothing and other people makes laugh for these jokes.[/quote:2i3apoeb]

I did consider deleting this, however website despite some ads, does point to some jokes. Nothing that impressed me. I looked at google image, not actual website it indicated no warnings, however was not reported safe either.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Funny thing - I know one idiot who was walking in sleep and asking if I wanted to hear a joke.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Anyway...

Lhaeo came to Elminster, who was sitting in his chair with his pipe and blank expression on his face.
- Elminster, is it true you saw the overgod Ao?
In reply, old wizard gave long thoughtful stare to the scribe and offered him his pipe.
- Smoke some of it. You will see much more astounding things.