When video games go wild

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CrankyOzzie
Regular

When video games go wild

Post by CrankyOzzie »

Found this link on another forum, thought it was pretty cool :)

[url=http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/198 ... l:hrhqn6g7]www.spikedhumor.com/articles/19870/Comp ... _Real.html[/url:hrhqn6g7]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

AHAAAAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHA!!!!
That was fun! Oh, god what a fun world...oh, man....
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol I sent this to my mates who spend their whole lives gaming online, one of them promised never to make his characters jump out of planes withoutparachutes again.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

When video games go wild

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:2fxg3hmt]Now that was some funny stuff. I'm surprised that some one didn't do that a lot earlier though.[/color:2fxg3hmt]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1nles0j1]*imitates Rooky's laugh* AHAAAAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHA!!!!
That [b:1nles0j1]was[/b:1nles0j1] [i:1nles0j1]funny[/i:1nles0j1]. Teeheeheeheehee. :D [/color:1nles0j1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Only I can laugh like Satan himself Unen.

It takes practice :D
:3
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Ah yes, an oddly entertaining movie (making me glad I tend to treat my gaming characters with respect ;)).

Also moving this thread to the Joy forum as that’s really a better home for it. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:37totqob]*Smiles and shakes head in amazement* Hilarious...[/color:37totqob]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Is it just me, the 12 hours of work I've been doing today, or was that not funny?
Shayera
Maid
Maid

Post by Shayera »

:uh-huh:

:eek:

:D

LOL! Those guys definitely asked for it! Hilarious movie...
Not to try is to admit defeat!

It was curiousity that killed the cat - anonymous
But it got nine lives! - Shayera
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Call me an idiot, but what's so goddamn funny?? Two guys having fun with a game, and then all of the sudden, the computer game hero appeares in their room... I don't get it? Well one of the guys was funny talking "I will defeat You wall" but heck, I don't find it that funny.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Argoth":2l4jakxq]Call me an idiot, but what's so goddamn funny?? Two guys having fun with a game, and then all of the sudden, the computer game hero appeares in their room... I don't get it? Well one of the guys was funny talking "I will defeat You wall" but heck, I don't find it that funny.[/quote:2l4jakxq]
It's easy (thought things tend to stop being funny if you explain them :p). The guys have been repeatedly mistreating the game character by having him run into walls and such... which pisses off the game character so much that he comes to take revenge.

I mean, just imagine if someone forced [i:2l4jakxq]you[/i:2l4jakxq] to repeatedly bang your head against a wall. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well, good thing I'm not a game character. I can punch walls every time I'm drunk, but no guy can make me do it... I think... Still, I just don't find it funny. Don't know why, it's just the way it is.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well I've been thinking, if I played GTA in the good old days of GTA 1, I used to run around the city and waste everything there was... Was the character annoyed ? And what about Carmagedon? Or, heck, Quake? Or even BG 1 ?? I remember I used slaughter everyone I meet, even Drizzt. When I killed a lot of normal people, those guys from (I don't remember how they were called) something, started to chase me all around the Sword Cost. That was a laugh. We used to bet on how quick they will kill all of the party members. Now that was fun. Or maybe some RTS? When You create an army of the worst soldures and launch an attack imposible to win and see everyone get bashed into peaces... Those where the good old days... :D
I think I'm a sick bastard...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:2y1rt12m]The guys that chase you around in BG! are the Flaming fist, except in the far south, and in candlekeep.[/color:2y1rt12m]
Life before death
Strength before weakness