IT'S out, Muhahahaha!!

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

veraka
Demigod

IT'S out, Muhahahaha!!

Post by veraka »

To all those gamers out there, thought I'd post up a little eye-candy for the installment of Crysis 2, which just came out about a week ago. Here's a few vids I found that I think are the epitome of badass.
[youtube:3fgx96au]xLKv2lVasoo[/youtube:3fgx96au]

Here's to the next gen game in all its wonder, rock on.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

I'm not really into first-person shooters anymore, but the game looks quite nice. And from what I understand is quite fun too (if you like that kind of game).

The thing that gets me though is that according to one review I saw the game is finished in about twelve hours... and the review seemed to think that was long (compared to other games in the genre). I really had to scratch my head at that; twelve hours is an acceptable game length (for a AAA game) now? I just finished Dragon Age 2. Took me 40 hours or so to do it. And I thought that was [i:3mk3foxh]short[/i:3mk3foxh] (compared to Dragon Age: Origins, which lated me nearly twice as long).

Of course I get that there's a whole multiplayer side to it and that's where it's at for most people. But for me, considering that I wouldn't stand a chance in multiplayer (and thus wouldn't have any fun playing it) the fun really needs to come from the single-player campaign. And twelve hours is more what I'd expect out of an indy title.

I guess that's the way that it is these days.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee