{New Pic} ZenaLuae - casting

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

{New Pic} ZenaLuae - casting

Post by PhaeShalee »

I haven't posted in a bit, I've been busy the last while (mostly playing Eilistraee worshipping drow on DDO. >.> ), and I have been roleplaying a different setting for a bit (not d20) so it's been a bit since I created new drow art.

But yesterday I whipped up a new pic. ^_^

[img:2024f80a]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/ ... asting.jpg[/img:2024f80a]

Zena'Luae again, casting a spell-thematics version of prismatic spray (or colour spray, whatever works for you. A colourful spell. ;) )

She's been pulled into the Dragonstar setting, a more futuristic D20 plane, and fell in love with the raver culture.

And, I really should take a picture of my new tattoo to show you guys, last month I had Eilistraee's holy symbol tattooed on my back. ;)
(Holy Liberator as optional core class, basically CG paladin)
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

cool and colorful for us ADD folk
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Is it wrong that when I look upon her that I wish I had a plushie version I could snuggle with in bed?
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Oooh, that is, once again, absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us. :)

[EDIT]

[quote="PhaeShalee":2sd60ieh]And, I really should take a picture of my new tattoo to show you guys, last month I had Eilistraee's holy symbol tattooed on my back. ;)[/quote:2sd60ieh]
Now, [i:2sd60ieh]that's[/i:2sd60ieh] dedication. Would love to see it though, if you're happy to share.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Valyrula Olath Drathir
Maid
Maid

o.o

Post by Valyrula Olath Drathir »

gourgeous! :eek:

relly a good work! :D