Character IMs (Inner Monologue)

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

PhaeShalee
Maid
Maid

Post by PhaeShalee »

Ooo, she's great! Alassea seems like a fun, light-hearted, friendly type of person. Funnily I bet that she would get along great with both Illiam'Ithra and Talalara. XD They love to put on greater scrying, lounge on pillows, drink zzar or aluryath and gossip about what they see. ;)

'A drider, a minotaur and a dragon walk into a bar...'

Sounds like Illiam'Ithra's consorts. lol If you couldn't tell, having a taste for strange consorts, and falling in love easily, runs in that family. Seriously, their mother fell in love with a goblin, a half-dwarf, a half wild elf, a white dragon, and an intelligent holy avenger before their sun elf father. The family tree already looks strange, just within two generations. O.o (Especially since Illiam'Ithra developed a fertility/cross-breeding spell.)
(Holy Liberator as optional core class, basically CG paladin)
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

I was actually doing something else when Alassea just popped into my head and I had to do an IM for her. I literally created her as I made the IM. XD
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Awesome. How exactly does one go about making one? I'd like to try it, but don't know how to start.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

I just make a blank page, put my character picture over it, and then fill in text. I'm using GIMP and it's pretty good.
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

^///^
Rather shy to share it, Probably can't even read it xD

[img:30z6id83]http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss36 ... ologue.jpg[/img:30z6id83]