a lesson in the art of taunting

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

a lesson in the art of taunting

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I just thought I'd post this here. It's been a laugh for me at least as I've been moonlighting over at Candlekeep and tweaking the noses of two Spiderkissers who take themselves far to srsly :p

[color=violet:uf6inm5f]SiNafay smiled a bit at the mention of Torm's faith. - It seems indeed.- she commented. - At least you do not make me want to puke, sir knight. I can stand a paladin who has a level head on his shoulders. And as I have met several knights, that's a novelty.

She turned to Eflir.
No, I am not. I decided to serve the Spider Queen with my sword, not clerical might. Are you a bard or a loremaster? I noticed you constantly take notes. Reminds me of someone I had once traveled with...[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=violet:uf6inm5f]"At least you do not make me want to puke, sir knight. I can stand a paladin who has a level head on his shoulders. And as I have met several knights, that's a novelty."[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=blue:uf6inm5f]Talwyn sat thoughtfully considering her words for a minute while SiNafay asked a question of the drow male .

Then, he cleared his throat, winked at Lothir, took another sip of tea, stood up and in a clear sonnorous voice spoke out to all and no one.

"IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
'Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!"

He took another sip of his tea and sat down.

"Words of true wisdom penned by a long dead bard. It is sentiments and ideals like these that are espoused in that poem that maketh a true man and thus a paladin who can better serve his god. Are you in need of that bucket now madam? I had thought the followers of the SpiderQueen were supposed to be a hardy bunch, not some pack of weak stomached thin skinned nancies who suffer from tummy problems but..." he paused for dramatic effect, "but if you indeed loose your lunch over a few words and sentiments...well," he shrugged nonchalantly, "well...that is hardly the stuff of legends that strikes abject terror into the hearts of their enemies now is it?" he asked with a faint smile to SiNafay and a mocking look in his eyes. [/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=violet:uf6inm5f]I do not 'lose my lunch over a few sentiments'. It is merely a human figure of speech. I meant I usually dislike paladins. And some of the ones I have met were really irritating. Forgive me if I came across wrong - Common is not my native tongue, as you are surely aware[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=green:uf6inm5f]Hearing the answer left Efir with eyes closed and heavy sigh.
On question of the female, he opened them "Hardly. That is more my instrument on my journey than truly my way of living. These are merely scripts to use in my future plans. I am wizard and cleric in service of Lolth. I cannot answer why I am a priest - I do not know why I was chosen. As far as I feel, it is strange. What made you think that I am bard?"
Hearing the poem and comment left the drow glaring at the paladin, tapping on the surface with one finger slowly.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=darkred:uf6inm5f]"I just meant there's another that hangs around here sometimes," Morgaen replies to Talwyn on the matter of Torm's local reputation.

A small, faintly wistful smile grows as she listens to his recitation. "I like that," she murmurs. "I wonder if I'm a man yet..." she can't help but add whimsically.

Suddenly she slaps the table and shoots Palax a narrow look. "And that describes a good bit of what sort of 'fool' I would consider. Not that anyone would perfectly fill everything in such a set of criteria and no more, but quirks add depth and intrigue. The very fact of my father's existence proves that someone for me can exist, and I will wait ten thousand years to find that one gem that's worth my all before I sink to lowering my expectations. I don't need to scramble for something to bond with," she says with an unamused edge.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=orange:uf6inm5f]"I am not familiar with those names," Namar informs SiNafay, eyes cast to the ceiling in thought. "Perhaps they are in the library? That's where Far is, at the moment."

Namar is wracked with helpless, semi-quiet laughter. His cheeks are very red. He waves a weak hand in Eflir's direction, seemingly to get him to be quiet so he can stop laughing and take a breath. When he finally does, he looks at him and wipes the tears from his eyes. "I give up. You win." Then proceeds to laugh once more, laying his head down on the table to continue laughing for a few more moments before finally sobering.

He stands from his seat when Talwyn approaches the table, smiling widely, and then speaks. "Allow myself to introduce myself," He makes a slight bow and extends his hand for the Knight to shake. "I am Namar Merrywind, out of Greenest. Wondering Wizard, Loremaster, and Priest in service to Holy Mystra. It's a pleasure for you to meet me - I mean, it's a pleasure to meet you." He retakes his seat with a slump and his eyes sparkle. "That would be lovely! Why don't we all pitch in on a song? You too, Palax! Don't be shy now!" He begins to laugh quietly again, then drains his mug and sits it aside.

"I'm done caring about them," He informs Morgaen, waving a dismissive hand toward Eflir and SiNafay. "I'm in no mood to be soured by foolishness and superiority complexes. So if that's how they feel, I'd rather not banter with them over much. A pity, really, but it seems an unavoidable one. Yes, enough! I wish to speak more of you and your family. I really do think highly of your father. Now there's a man with good sense. Thank the gods you are so much like him - at least, from what I've observed. When do you expect him back?"

He claps loudly at the recitation Talwyn just performed with a broad smile. "Well done, sir!"

Namar holds up a finger to the gathered group, requesting a moment before standing from his seat and walking a bit unsteadily to the door of the Inn and opening it. A black and grey feathered barn owl wearing a collar of unadorned gold, and two rings on his talons flies to perch on Namar's shoulder.

"Thank you, Namar." Farvagor says to him, then does a double take at Namar, looking his face up and down with big golden amber eyes. "Yea gods..." He murmurs, shaking his head a bit and covering a bit of his face with his right wing. "How many did it take this time? Two? Three?"

Laughing, Namar staggers back to his seat and slumps back in it, jostling Far a little. "Ah Farvagor, you marvelous little grump. I love thee, I do. You are my finest friend. Ladies and Gentlemen a-gathered, allow me to introduce - of you don't already know him - Farvagor. Sage in Service to Oghma, and my finest friend."

Far appears to be torn between amusement and embarrassment. He shrugs at Morgaen, then looks at everyone else and offers a polite, formal bow. "A pleasure. How do you do?" He looks back to Namar. "You might as well share whatever it is you've been so clearly enjoying. What is it? Mead? That's what it smells like. I'll have some too, if you please."

Namar snaps his fingers. "Coming right up!" He retrieves his pack and fishes out a wooden bowl, then waves over a server, holding up his own wooden mug. "Make it a pitcher, please!"[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=blue:uf6inm5f]"Well met Loremaster Merrywind, it is indeed a pleasure to make your aquaintance. As Lothir has already said, my name is Talwyn Aureliano, knight captain, paladin and golden lion in service of the True God and occasional wit and bon vivaunt as well," replied Talwyn shaking the mage's hand with a warm smile and a wink. He noticed, with a broad grin, that the drow Efir was glaring at the at him, tapping on the surface of the table with one finger slowly, obviously irked by the poem and the message it contained. However he spoke again to SiNafay since she has opennly declared her alliegence to the SpiderQueen.

"I can say with a degree of relief, and I think I can speak for us all gathered here, that you appear to be made of sterner stuff madam. I was deeply concerened, mostly on behalf of the staff and patrons mark you, that those shinning noble words I uttered in the poem may have triggered a terrible and ghastly series of gastric spasms within your person and as such, could have resulted...I shall put it delicately as I can...in a catastrophic openning of the sluices at both ends as you were reduced to abject gibbering apoplexy all the while vomiting and soiling yourself in a most unseemingly fashion. Praises be to the True God that this has not come to pass and you were merely using colloquial idioms to express your discomfort and prejudice at paladins which, of course, is to be expected of lesser beings who have yet to master such simple marvels like the invention of underpants," he quipped with a twinkle in his sea green eyes to SiNafay. "Yes, I believe we can all breathe a sigh of relief that we dodged that sling bullet. Still, as the saying goes, if you can not mean what you say, how can you say what you mean?"

He sipped he tea reflectively, then turned towards the one which Morgaen had directed her last statement at who sat rather sulkily staring at the drow with barely concelaed contempt. Talwyn regarded the figure for a moment then spoke.

"Salvation is found through unflinching service given freely unto others..." he challenged the sullen figure with the first half of the Tormtar mantra. He sat back and waited for the response from Palax.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=violet:uf6inm5f]SiNafay restrained herself and merely lifted an eyebrow in response to the paladin's speech.
Either you are a clown or a complete fool to think so little of the drow... Be informed that I did not find your speech amusing.

She turned to Eflir.
A priest of Lloth? I am impressed. I thought you to be one of the heretic worshippers of Ghaunadaur or Vhaeraun. Not many males try to serve the Spider Queen. Try being the key word here - as you are doubtlessly aware, not many cities and temples allow them to do so. I only heard of one other male who managed such a feat - his name was Rai'gy Bondalek, and he was from my home city, Ched Nasad.
I would dare to think you have to be very brave to venerate the Spider Queen. You had to know the possible consequences of your failure... I hope you continue to serve the goddess well.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[b:uf6inm5f][color=cyan:uf6inm5f]"Hear, hear," the knight replies to Talwyn, and raises his glass in a toast. "And may the winds of truth and justice always blow favorably on you." He frowns for a moment, his golden features looking slightly puzzled. "A fellow knight, is it? Well met, good Sir Talwyn. Sir Palaxendor seyr Quirin, Order of the Silver Crown, at your service. Though I've never heard of an order that allows that much freedom to imbibe- must be a 'reformed' chapter, I take it?" He gives Talwyn a little half-smile, and nods in greeting. At the suggestion of everyone joining in a song, he shrugs. "Ah, I suppose a quick tune would be all right, though I doubt I know any of the local ditties. HE might," he says, gesturing toward the bard.

"Old pirate? Talwyn, really, you insult me!" Lothir says looking slightly indignant. "That was my father, not me. I only sailed that wave once- and against my will, at that. You might say I was pressed. But it's good to see you again. Last time was- let's see, Half moon Inn? Nigh six months gone? So what brings you to these parts? Run out of buxom wenches to woo? Speaking of- whatever happeneed with Triss?" He asks, then frowns a moment, thinking that it might not have been prudent to ask.

Vala, meanwhile, laughs softly at the knight's antics and witticisms, before favoring him with a gracious and friendly smile and nod. "Welcome, Sir Talwyn. Ah, I'm Vala Seyr Quirin, and yes, that is my twin brother you just spoke to. Though it seems I got all the looks in the family." She stifles a giggle at Palax's grimace and rolling eyes. "Oh, and these-" she holds up the two dark-skinned infants in her arms- "are Zaknirrachkel and Mayerelaen. Don't ask me what the names mean- HE named them." She nods toward the drow, who looks up with an expression of pride at the comment.

"Well, it was your idea to let me," he says with a shrug.

"He's a clown, by the way," Lothir says off-handedly to Si'Nafay with a wink. "Trust me- I know the guy."[/color:uf6inm5f][/b:uf6inm5f]

[color=blue:uf6inm5f]Talwyn looked slightly puzzled by Palax's response as it was not at all was what he'd been expecting.

"Order of the Silver Crown? I'm not familiar with that chapter sir. And by your reply I can gather you are not a brother in the service of Torm. That you are a knight and have taken holy vows is undisputable but I am unfamiliar with your order. Is this a new chapter of crusaders that follow Helm or Tyr?" he asked of Palax politely.

"And yes pirate you incorrigible scallywag," he said to Lothir with a warm smile as a good natured joke between good friends.

"A pleasure to meet you lady Vala. I'm ...eh?" he paused as he looked at the twin bundles she cradled lovingly, first at them and then back at Lothir. A look of dawning realisation crossed his face.

"Lothir...by Torms grace old friend...it appears that you've become a responsible father in my abscense? Who'd have thought it possible? Did you bribe an Effreeti into giving you 3 wishes hmmm?" Shaking his head with a bemused grin as he disgested this new turn of events he continued, "Well blow me down and timber me shivers, you old rogue! I suppose congratulations are in order then...mostly though to Lady Vala here for having the virtue and patience of a saint since she has obviously knows what sort of wastrel and vagabond you are," he ribbed Lothir with a smirk.

"As for T'risstree, sadly she was forced to depart Skullport before we could finalise our nuptials. She left me a breif but loving note saying she had her duty to her goddess to follow and so although it was difficult, I am one who understands completely the necessity of sacrifice and duty when it comes to serving your god. I do though carry the hope that perhaps the fates may bring us together once more," he adding with a faint melancholy smile.

Gathering himself he turned to SiNafay.

"L'alurl velvel zhah l'velkyn uss [The best knife is the unseen one] as they say in the Underdark. I could have asked who is the clown now but you've already answered that querry emphatically. It appears that you've not learned that lesson at all madam since you've openly declared you service to a deranged and evil being. I'd have thought that deception, stealth, guile and cunning were a Llothites stock in trade...well they were last time I encountered a bunch of Spider arse kissers...until they all died screaming at the end of my blade. Still, you've saved us all the leg work at having to come up with the burden of proof of your guilt, which is very considerate of you I may add. Your safety is guaranteed here as Candlekeeps' peace is invoilate but outside its borders...well...lets just say it'll be good sport alround eh?" he said with a half smile but his eyes were chillingly cold and SiNafay could see that he would not hesitate for an instant in butchering her and her fellow Llothite without mercy and she knew implicitly that this was no idle boast either.

"Anyway, enough of planning fun times for the future...a song has been requested and a song we shall have! Lothir, strike up this old but familiar tune. This one goes out to a very special Drow girl..." he said with a wink to Lothir and then hummed a few chords to which Lothir suddenly grinned and nodded. He counted in and started playing some resonate powerful chords then Talwyn broke into raucous song.

She was a beauty queen, she kept her nose clean,
she was the best damn drow girl that I'd ever seen!
She had the sweetest eyes, telling me no lies,
knockin' me out with those dark elven thighs!
Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air,
she told me to come but I was already there [grins]

'Cause the walls started shaking,
the earth was quaking!
My mind was aching
and we were making it
and you
Shook me all night long!
Yeah you, Shook me all night long!

Working double time on the seduction line,
she was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine.
She wanted all the applause & just another course,
so she made a meal out of me and came back for more!
Had to cool me down to take another round,
now I'm back in the ring to take another swing!

'Cause the walls start shaking,
the earth was quaking!
My mind was aching and we were making it and you
Shook me all night long!
Yeah you, Shook me all night long! [/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=green:uf6inm5f]"Rivvin.(Humans.)" Drow could only sigh and shake his head.

"My loyalty have not faded, even if a little stiffled by the contract to my employer and held strikes of seduction from...other faiths. I still serve her and I am ready to meet my fate at failure that will come in the distant future. I thank you for your high praise." he bowed.

"So, you are the knight that prides himself in being more cunning and stealthy than drow? Interesting. So you will go to 'greater good' even if that will break your codes of honor? It seems you are more despicable human than I thought of you. I was naive to expect much from words of the bard." eyes of the drow were glowing, taking deep crimson red hue, glaring at Lothir and then on Talwyn "It has been a long time I heard such open threats from the warrior of faith...from legitimate pantheon, at least. Know that mostly drow do no not give any damn for the friendship and comradeship, but you threaded on wrong territory this time. If you will try to harm the lady of Ched Nasad, then your soul will be marked to be going to Abyss in pretty unfavorable for you fashion, and it won't end with just devouring of your soul. Your foolish promises shall be your doom." he looked at his already cold spiked coffee. "If you will take you words and threats back, then I will pray to Lolth to let you live longer in peace until she will remember these words. Consider it in the nearest future."[/color:uf6inm5f]

Talwyn listen with growing amusement as Efir sourly hissed out his epithets and with each pronouncement of doom or soul ripping agony, his smile grew wider.

As the drow was about half way through his little tirade, Talwyn started to mime that he was using a fishing rod, leaning backwards then forwards while winding an imaginary reel.

[color=blue:uf6inm5f]The drow finished his rant and Talwyn cackled raucously with genuine mirth, banging the table with his hands and shaking his head.

"Oh Torm...oh dear oh dear...hook line and sinker! You lot are just SOOOO easy," he managed to gasp before bursting into another howling gale of laughter at the Drows blazing fury. A few moments later he gained control of his laughter.

"You know...that wasn't such a bad speech. It has a goodly amount of threats laced with invictive and meanace but seriously... I only rate it a 4 out of ten in terms of impact. Now lets disect it shall we? You began with the standard openning move, that is to imply that I have no honor when you asked if I'm a "knight that prides himself in being more cunning and stealthy than drow?" Well sunshine, that's a no brainer really as you lot are being about as stealthy right now as a pair of dogs bollocks. You are sticking out in the open for all to see. In fact that's really insulting dogs bollocks but I'm sure most hounds will let it slide just this once. And since you clowns are being so blatant and unstealth like by coming here to Candlekeep and opennly flaunting your alliegence, I can't hardly see that being somehow deletorous to my code and honour? Now you come up with what I call false positive when you stated that somehow I'll break my code of honour when I hand you your head? No...I don't think so snowflake...nope...can't see that one at all. In fact I usually get medals and if I'm lucky a parade for stepping on insects like you. And if it's been a long time since you've heard insults from a warrior of faith then by Torm, your must be so unused to them that it's a miracle that you haven't yet wet yourself from the excitement at this almost forgotten experience, eh moonbeam? Am I right? Of course I am. And it goes without saying you drow couldn't give a rats arse about your fellow drow since you lot are so busy trying to knife each other and trying to watch your own backs at the same time, its a wonder that you have not grown eyes in the backs of your heads. Hells I would bet, no scrub that, I know for certain that the firey wench sitting next to you is already wondering how long you're going to be useful to her and when she will be having you dragged up onto the alter to be gutted like a stunned gasping fish. Yeah, ya gotta feel tha love down there don'tcha? All warm and fuzzy ain't it Petal? Well, as to my soul being dragged to the abyss, oh please...pfft! I really do wish that a gold piece was donated to the widows and orphans fund every time I've heard that one. They'd be rolling in the cash and drinking Sembian brandy out of Kara-Turan glass slippers. It'd be a beautiful sight to see. Now as to foolish promises, let me paint you a mental picture hmm dewdrop? You see bumpkins, I've been around a long while and you know what that means eh? It means sweetcheeks that all my enemies are dead. Simple as that. Now you do the math pumpkin and think it over as I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and I'm gonna assume you've got a bit of brain in your head 'cause you're alive and have thus attained that great achievement in avoiding becoming Spider poo...so far. No living enemies means I'm good...real good at what I do...which is taking out blow hard wanna be cardboard cutout villians such as yourself. There's another thing you may not be aware of about Tormtar is that we don't lie...ever! Oh and I seriously doubt that Queen Spiderbait is gonna give a toss about me...she'd be far too busy to listen to the mewlings of a gnat like you, eh bopsey?"

Talwyn paused nonchalantly, casually studying his fingernails and digging a mite of dirt from underneath one. He flicked it in Efirs direction.

"So I'll just say this: come on if you think you're hard enough," a broad savage grin was emblazened across his handsome face as he revealed in baiting the hapless drow.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=violet:uf6inm5f]Candlekeep was supposed to be a citadel of learning... not home to buffoons who stray from their order and faith, trying to outsmart the drow. It is a place of peace and one of the few places on the surface where our allegiance should not matter. And it is a place where I should not have to shroud myself in lies and cruelty.
If you are that adverse to our faith, how come humans venerate Bane, or Cyric, or the infamous Lord of Murder? Their faiths are as evil, as they can be. Why don't you make yourself useful and chase some of them? Instead of accusing us on no grounds...
You should know that not all drow are mindless murderers... even not all servants of Lloth are completely... how would you put it?... yes, evil - though it is such a cliche.
And stop trying to belittle us and treat like those twins here. I would think you'd do better to coo to them, since you obviously know their father. Lothir is a drow too, and you do not jump and scream at him.
Personally I'd love to hear how those twins came to be too. It is quite rare to see a surfacer who seems to be pleased with having a drow for mate... and a drow pleased with such an arrangement. And considering that lady's brother seems to be a paladin, it is even more of a puzzle to me.
These two seem to have a fair amout of Illythiiri blood in them. Maybe the Spider Queen will bless them in that they will grow up to resemble their father's folk more...[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=green:uf6inm5f]"It seems your sight is really bad from alcohol if you think that I am orc that will blindly rush on you with fanatical glee. Our methods are more subtle than simple cuthroating. If I considered the military conquest as the main and only tool, then you would be busy in blood and gore. And I do not care about myself being used by one of my kind, for that is our way. Keep up with insults to our culture and faith and you will be plagued by fear of poisoned brew, and that will definitely keep you sober, iblith. And know that first strike you will make will not give you initiative. Attack me, and you will endanger this community by killing the ambassador and herald of the Valsharress. Attack me and chaos shall be unleashed. Attack if you dare, worm." he leaned back on the back of the chair, taking the scroll in pouch and quill whirling in his hand, gems on it humming and other hand in the pocket, touching the warm vial.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[color=blue:uf6inm5f]“You two aren’t really Llothite drow are you? C’mon…you can tell me.” He asked the glowering drow. “Hmm…no wait…lemme guess. You’re really comedic actors trying to get noticed by someone important with your almost near perfect pitch impression of total imbecility. No no…that’s far too obvious…aha! You are both vying for the prize of Idiot of the Sword Coast which is usually held in Nashkel. From what I’ve seen of the two entrants of the field so far, the competition this is going to mighty fierce. It’s a neck and neck height for that illustrious prize of Buffon Dunnykin Extraordinaire, and the winner get to wear the special award of the pointy brown paper hat of the fool. Yes indeed, your brilliant opening game,” he directed to SiNafay, “that Candlekeep was supposed to be a citadel of learning” is a stroke of utter genius. The judges will be most impressed by your complete refusal to accept reality when its abundantly clear that Candlekeep IS a citadel of learning and hasn't stopped being one even though you’ve stubbornly insisted otherwise. But what impresses me more is you trying to assume an air of knowledge and authority on matters utterly alien to you. Somehow, and please tell me how you do it as it's a great party trick, is how you manage to jam both feet into your mouth, still speak and steadfastly maintain that Candlekeep is “not home to buffoons who stray from their order and faith, trying to outsmart the drow.” Tell me something as I’m just bursting with curiousity, when did either of your jokers become an authority on the code of Torm or in fact get a direct message from the True God which beamed straight into those vacuous heads of yours enabling you to be the final arbiters of what the code of the True god and his servants is? No you don’t have to answer that one…I and everyone else here knows the answer to that one. You know about as much on the matter as a tea leaf knows the history of the Tea trade of Kara-Tur, which is to say nothing at all.

Oh and here is a little titbit of information for you, I’d be just as adverse to you if you were a Banite, Cyracist, or Bhaalite so you are nothing special...not special at all. And you are absolutely right on one count Creampuff, that not all drow are evil. In fact some of my best friends are Drow, including good old Lothir here. The difference here is that they don’t kiss the arse of a psychopathic whore who masquerades’ as a goddess. Big big difference you see?” he intoned as though lecturing naughty children.

“And don’t think for a moment I’ve forgotten about you bubbles,” he said as he turned his attention to Efir. “You react like a barking lap dog whose cage has been kicked again and again but doesn’t know when to shut up for its own good. Oh and spare us the deluded fantasy of “military conquest as the main and only tool” when we all know that the definition of an argument is two drow in a room and the recipe for a brawl is to add one more. You lot can barely maintain a grip on your own cities and it’s laughable that you think you could organise a conquest of the surface when you are about as able to organise an orgy in a brothel. In fact the spirit of drow co-operation is about as mythical young Sunite maiden who’s retained her virginity. A truly mythical beast indeed. As to living in fear of poison brew and dodgey food…ha! You’ve got the credibility of a vegetarian shark on that one cupcake. And finally, you must still be in your diapers as your final retort trying to dare me to attack you in these hallowed halls of learning. It sounds just like a five year girl who bitches and whines saying “no you!” when she's been pushed. You’ve even got the pout and quivering bottom lip down pat…extra points there blossom. [wink with a cheeky grin] No…you’re idea of an attack is trying to solicit Waterdavian sailors in a public jake for jolly good times. I know you’d love to have my nuts gold plated and nailed to your mantelpiece but the reality is you’ve got the killer instinct of a castrated canary. And the way in which you’re grabbing at your shrivelled manhood shows a deep seated insecurity which stems from a lack of attention from your mother. But that’s hardly surprising now is it roseycheeks? Of course mummy didn’t love you…how could she? I reckon the only way you got any attention was that they must have tied some steak around your neck and let the family pet play with you.” He took a sip of his cooling tea.
“Anyhow, I can keep this up for ages and you two clowns really aren’t in my league but if you want to continue to be humiliated and taunted by a master, feel free to make some more snappy come backs. I thrive on baiting yapping dogs who haven’t got the sense to walk away.”

He sat back in his chair and winked to Lothir and grinned at Vala and Palax.[/color:uf6inm5f]

[here endth the lesson :devil: ]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.