anime and manga

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

what sort anime/manga do you enjoy?

comedy
13%
sc-fi
38%
action/adveture
25%
horrer
No votes
Ecchi
No votes
Hentai
13%
romance
No votes
other? (please explain)
13%

Total votes: 8

Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Hmm, favorite anime, hard choice. I'd have to say my favorites at the moment are:

Hellsing, OVA's not the 'made for TV' series.

Elfin Lied

And Death Note.
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

nice choices i got into lied,and hellsing a while ago, i was just suprised on how gory elfin lied was, esspecily the first five miniuts.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Elfen Lied is very, specific. But enjoyable. I'd really, really, really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really, recommend Bokurano, one of the best sf anime I've seen, one of the best I've seen in general even.
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

Okay I gotta add Claymore to the above mentioned. Great anime :D
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Argoth":gmacstvv]Elfen Lied is very, specific. But enjoyable. I'd really, really, really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really, recommend Bokurano, one of the best sf anime I've seen, one of the best I've seen in general even.[/quote:gmacstvv]

i just looked at a basic desrciption of Bokurano and i must say im [i:gmacstvv]quite[/i:gmacstvv] intrigued. thanks for recomending it argoth ill be sure to add it to my black book.

this threads paying off already ;)
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

Ergo.

I'm only just starting it, but it looks very promising.