What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I just found this amusing quiz and thought to share the link with you all.

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

I answered as honestly and truthfully as I could and no with no real surprise, came up as:

Lawful Good Human Paladin (6th Level) :p

Ability Scores:

Strength- 12

Dexterity- 16

Constitution- 16

Intelligence- 17

Wisdom- 15

Charisma- 15

[b:1aerd2xs]Alignment:[/b:1aerd2xs]
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

[b:1aerd2xs]Race:[/b:1aerd2xs]
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

[b:1aerd2xs]Class:[/b:1aerd2xs]
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

:king:

Over to you...
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

<b>I Am A:</b> Neutral Good Human Druid/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>14<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>14<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>16<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>14<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>16<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>15
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>Neutral Good</b> A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Primary Class:</u><br><b>Druids</b> gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.
<br><br><u>Secondary Class:</u><br><b>Sorcerers</b> are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:zybstrski@excite.com'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXX (8)

Class:
Barbarian - (-2)
Bard ------ (0)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-19)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- XX (2)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

I think its rigged, there again there were a few questions that no answer came close to fitting. Anyway based on answers I did give I got.

"Neutral Good Human Wizard/Sorcerer (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 11"
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

True Neutral Human Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

And I was one point away from being Neutral Evil...
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Argoth":1s3kbhl5]

And I was one point away from being Neutral Evil...[/quote:1s3kbhl5]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

time to perform an exorcism! :devil:

[insert argoth for linda blair]

[youtube:1s3kbhl5]9Ti6YYtzLEM[/youtube:1s3kbhl5]

the power of Torm compells you! :angel:
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

The thing is the answers I gave were more pragmatic than evil indicating. If pragmatism is evil, than yes, I'm the devil. ;)
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Well that is indeed true. If you act pragmatically, then you're willing to compromise any moral principle in the name of expediency which is the slippery slope to full blown chaotic Eb0l :eek: :devil: ;)

I would say though that the survey is limited with ony 4 responses available thus it makes the outcomes more predictable.

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=indigo:d1fbenv9]Ho hum...

True Neutral Half-Elf Wizard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15

I tied for (T) Nuetral and Chaotic Nuetral
I also tied for wizard/sorcerer
:bored: meh.[/color:d1fbenv9]

lol. looks like my photobucket account is inactive.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i tried to take it, but my add/adhd kicked in and i saw over 100 questions.. :eek:.lol

but some of the questions dont apply...some needed: 'other'...lol
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

[quote="Argoth":210wruhn]The thing is the answers I gave were more pragmatic than evil indicating. If pragmatism is evil, than yes, I'm the devil. ;)[/quote:210wruhn]

This. Most of the questions either didn't apply at all, or didn't indicate the right thing.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Hmm, it seems to think that I'm a True Neutral Human Druid. :uh-huh:

Maybe my answers were so bland that it didn't know what to do with me. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Face it Shir'le. You're a person devoid of all moral principles, like me. That's why you were given the True Neutral alignment. ;)
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

This is apparently what I am ...

[b:24vxp0yo]I Am A:[/b:24vxp0yo] Chaotic Neutral Elf Bard/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

[u:24vxp0yo]Ability Scores:[/u:24vxp0yo]

[b:24vxp0yo]Strength-[/b:24vxp0yo]8
[b:24vxp0yo]Dexterity-[/b:24vxp0yo]10
[b:24vxp0yo]Constitution-[/b:24vxp0yo]11
[b:24vxp0yo]Intelligence-[/b:24vxp0yo]13
[b:24vxp0yo]Wisdom-[/b:24vxp0yo]12
[b:24vxp0yo]Charisma-[/b:24vxp0yo]11

[u:24vxp0yo]Alignment:[/u:24vxp0yo][b:24vxp0yo]Chaotic Neutral[/b:24vxp0yo] A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

[u:24vxp0yo]Race:[/u:24vxp0yo][b:24vxp0yo]Elves[/b:24vxp0yo] are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

[u:24vxp0yo]Primary Class:[/u:24vxp0yo][b:24vxp0yo]Bards[/b:24vxp0yo] often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

[u:24vxp0yo]Secondary Class:[/u:24vxp0yo][b:24vxp0yo]Sorcerers[/b:24vxp0yo] are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8 )
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8 )
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-4)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- (-4)
Druid ----- (-4)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Dirzendar
Maid
Maid

Post by Dirzendar »

Chaotic Good Human Bard (Fourth Level)

...I've seen a few of these-usually, I test out as a chaotic neutral gnome mage.
(Signature drawn by Neo Yi)
Usstan inbal deisus lu'Usstan inbal keffal Ilta, l'Olath Wenress.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

I always seem to end up dropped in LG/NG alignment, because there's never an option for "I just feel like it sometimes" or anything like that. I work on impulse, 90% of the time. You can't ask me to say why because 'why' is rarely part of it. Would you return someone's wallet? Yes, I would. I don't need it, why do I want their stuff? That's not being LG that's me not giving a toss about getting an extra £20 or so and not having any interest in doing jail time for credit card fraud. . .