The madness that is Isto's Dalhar

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[color=red:3mnpvk2x]XD I DID finally get to see Advent Children...and very happy about it. :D :D

Here's a vid..."Another World" by Beborn Beton. The name of the song...the vid is about FFX...I say..it's pretty good...not AS good as the vids I've posted..but it atleast has a song from a band that I really like..and on YouTube..very hard to find.. :-[ [/color:3mnpvk2x]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHu3CTMZ ... rn%20Beton
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

The madness that is Istos Dalhar

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=teal:3ch2m0tc]Nice video, nice song, damn good game cootage, that one has everything working on its favor, except quality. I agree with you m'lady, not as good as the rest, but still a good song.

On another note, what did you think of AC, was it good or not?[/color:3ch2m0tc]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Isto's Dalhar
Maid
Maid

Re: The madness that is Istos Dalhar

Post by Isto's Dalhar »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":1vlbkvrx][color=teal:1vlbkvrx]Nice video, nice song, damn good game cootage, that one has everything working on its favor, except quality. I agree with you m'lady, not as good as the rest, but still a good song.

On another note, what did you think of AC, was it good or not?[/color:1vlbkvrx][/quote:1vlbkvrx]
[color=red:1vlbkvrx]
*grins*

I had to search a good while to first find all the pieces to the movie(watched it on YouTube)....had to make sure each part had subtitles(it's the ONLY way to watch shows. ;) ). Loved the heck outta it..though..wish it had more Vincent Valentine. <.< ^^; I'm a Vincent fangirl. >.<

Movie...action packed. XD WHEEEEE!!! Very fast-paced...cool freakin' badguys... O.O Though...couln't help to feel something was missing from it.. >.<[/color:1vlbkvrx]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:3hwmxlll]I felt the same to, and finally figured out what it was after I watched it a few more times, at least I think I did. There was no play between Tifa and Cloud like there was in the game, childhood sweet hearts from Niebleheim and all that jazz.[/color:3hwmxlll]
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Erm, a story for the most part .. lotsa cool action scenes, a lot of senseless talk about mother, then everyone appears out of nowhere, most do little to nothing ..

Sephiroth, cool .. how the story wound up with him there at all, confusing.

Tifa's fight was my favorite moment of the entire movie, I watch it just for that sometimes.
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Jubilee":3j6jyecs]Sephiroth, cool .. how the story wound up with him there at all, confusing.[/quote:3j6jyecs]
That's Final Fantasy for ya. ;) Though I personally didn't find it that confusing... must be my warped mind. :p

Favorite two moments in the movie: how Cloud uses the same move to defeat Sepiroth I used in the game and something I can put into one word: ringtone! :D

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

[color=teal:3sqgy41u]Oh yes, the ringtone was the greatest part of all.[/color:3sqgy41u] :p
Lianaila of the Wood
Maid
Maid

Post by Lianaila of the Wood »