Picture of the Day

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[img:13f2015d]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/ ... gFight.jpg[/img:13f2015d]

I have no idea whose work this is, but I love them. Winner takes all!
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

when i first saw the pic a while ago on deviant art i first thought to myself....now THAT is badass!
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

I think Burger King would win.

After all, he's fighting a clown :p
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":3jsiic9l]I think Burger King would win.

After all, he's fighting a clown :p[/quote:3jsiic9l]

while the king is indee one badass mofo!!!! butio have two words for your "After all, he's fighting a clown" thing: [u:3jsiic9l][b:3jsiic9l]the joker[/b:3jsiic9l][/u:3jsiic9l]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Thalon Mercrow":1uafmq7v][quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1uafmq7v]I think Burger King would win.

After all, he's fighting a clown :p[/quote:1uafmq7v]

while the king is indee one badass mofo!!!! but I have two words for your "After all, he's fighting a clown" think: [u:1uafmq7v][b:1uafmq7v]the joker[/b:1uafmq7v][/u:1uafmq7v][/quote:1uafmq7v]

well that goes without saying ;) Everyone knows that the joker is a "special kind of clown" :devil:

however, the picture in question depicts Ronald MacDonald vs BurgerKing not the Joker vs BurgerKing.

hail to the king baby 8)

BK are better burgers as well IMHO :angel:

edit:

having another look at the picture, you can see that Ron is scowling, his clothing is dirty and torn in places while BK is smiling and in pristine form therefore inflicting an asswhopping on Ron.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1ns8ls84][quote="Thalon Mercrow":1ns8ls84][quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1ns8ls84]I think Burger King would win.

After all, he's fighting a clown :p[/quote:1ns8ls84]

while the king is indee one badass mofo!!!! but I have two words for your "After all, he's fighting a clown" think: [u:1ns8ls84][b:1ns8ls84]the joker[/b:1ns8ls84][/u:1ns8ls84][/quote:1ns8ls84]

well that goes without saying ;) Everyone knows that the joker is a "special kind of clown" :devil:

however, the picture in question depicts Ronald MacDonald vs BurgerKing not the Joker vs BurgerKing.

hail to the king baby 8)

BK are better burgers as well IMHO :angel:

edit:

having another look at the picture, you can see that Ron is scowling, his clothing is dirty and torn in places while BK is smiling and in pristine form therefore inflicting an asswhopping on Ron.[/quote:1ns8ls84]

indeed i agree that bugerking has the better burgers but Mcdondles has the supeior frys.as for the joker he is indeed a whole other story but i think im going to have to reserve my jugment until there finished because while BK my have the better bugers keep in mind MC has been serving 47,000,000 for over 40 years...
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

one of my own shots

[color=blue:1jyeplgo]The End of a Perfect Day[/color:1jyeplgo] [/size:1jyeplgo]

[img:1jyeplgo]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... lwyn22.jpg[/img:1jyeplgo]

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":s4isua5d]one of my own shots

[color=blue:s4isua5d]The End of a Perfect Day[/color:s4isua5d] [/size:s4isua5d]

[img:s4isua5d]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... lwyn22.jpg[/img:s4isua5d][/quote:s4isua5d]

i take it there was some form of alcoholic bevrage in there? :D
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Yep, Pelorous Method Champagnois ;)

It was a very special lady's glass, hence the lipstick marks :p

Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

ah! never noticed the lipstick marks you slydog :x
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I did notice the lipstick and started thinking Talwyn took a cleric of Eilistraee class and had to Change Dance. ;)
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[img:1dos4tjr]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/ ... ider02.jpg[/img:1dos4tjr]

Isn't he ADORABLE? <3
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

hehehe:D

[img:2heviowx]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125 ... i_sign.jpg[/img:2heviowx]
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Argoth":ohhuj70j]I did notice the lipstick and started thinking Talwyn took a cleric of Eilistraee class and had to Change Dance. ;)[/quote:ohhuj70j]

you tease :p

ok lets get it on! :D

[youtube:ohhuj70j]f0tSS3wrQYo[/youtube:ohhuj70j]