Drow Art Gallery

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Drow Art Gallery

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Alaric Darkrose":ccn6j4dr]Also, what is the NSFW policy for posting pictures?[/quote:ccn6j4dr]
Pretty much just make it clear that the post is NSFW in some fashion or other so that people who are at work while looking at the forums have a chance to avoid the picture being splayed all across their screen. For example, by posting in a thread with a clear "[NSFW]" in the thread title. Might also be able to do something with hide tags like so:

[b:ccn6j4dr]NSFW:[/b:ccn6j4dr]
[hide:ccn6j4dr][img:ccn6j4dr]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/ ... boss-1.jpg[/img:ccn6j4dr][/hide:ccn6j4dr]

The UBB code for the above is as follows:

[code:ccn6j4dr]NSFW: [/code:ccn6j4dr]

So basically putting "hide" tags around your image.

As for what images might be considered NSFW it's pretty much as Bhaern says. If it includes nudity it's generally considered NSFW. Generally if you're not sure it's probably best to err on the safe side. Beyond that there's no restriction on posting NSFW images as long as they're marked properly. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

[img:2nko0wxv]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 4xn27d.jpg[/img:2nko0wxv]

Thought I'd add something to the collection. I feel like I've posted something like this around here somewhere but it's one of those things that never stop amazing you on some level.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Arilyka
Maid
Maid

Post by Arilyka »

Treachery is in her blood!
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

:lol: I see what you did there.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

I miss you so terribly..i have to beleive that some how it is for the best.. for now
My days and evenings are full of children and thier needs
Steeling a moment to find the place that beautiful place.. some were out there across the distant skys.. some were in there inside myself, that i could be as close to you as thow i was there inside of your very soul emerced in the tenderest love.. i know it is there the silents takes me there searching probing my ghostly eyes reach out and find you and i am distracted once again.. in the fait distance the the sprints lead me to you and hold me there throw my days my nights take me dutifuly to my tasks
I am loving you ever protected there in the distance Love Is Found and never lost [youtube:3jxj1lnc]pufx9Cq_TOQ[/youtube:3jxj1lnc]

~CINDERANNA
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

If you guys are interested in art that has drow in general I have a folder in my Deviant art account that has a few pieces of Drow art.
[url:1psn7bqh]http://ultimatewkar.deviantart.com/gallery/42083815[/url:1psn7bqh]

This folder is work safe. but the general browsing gallery isn't(features is though).
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Leema Har'gachi":2b9hom1f]

This folder is work safe. but the general browsing gallery isn't(features is though).[/quote:2b9hom1f]

Nice images, I did not see anything that should be banned from work of the gallery. Large chested as such should not, in my opinion, a reason to block images.

The logistics of large chest clearly can become a discussion.
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":1l6c7mgo][quote="Leema Har'gachi":1l6c7mgo]

This folder is work safe. but the general browsing gallery isn't(features is though).[/quote:1l6c7mgo]

Nice images, I did not see anything that should be banned from work of the gallery.[/quote:1l6c7mgo]

Thanks.
[quote="Bhaern Quel":1l6c7mgo]Large chested as such should not, in my opinion, a reason to block images.

The logistics of large chest clearly can become a discussion.[/quote:1l6c7mgo]

:? ... yeah... I swear I don't mean to draw them that big on purpose(except those two times ;) ). :-[
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

When it comes to combat, I can see how large breasts can get in the way unless they use a more "stationary" style that involves grappling. If you're using a much more mobile style, then large breasts can get in the way. Or so I heard.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.